British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn V Swindon 20th July 7.30pm

9am ..At the moment mate, the sun is shining and a good day expected. The forecast thundery showers is not expected here, only in the north.....

Fingers crossed........

Thanks GRW123 :cheers:

Expecting a decent Lynn win against the team from the home of the Magic Roundabout, os has that now been removed ? lol

52-40

Wolves were firing on all cylinders the other night (and are a better team than they looked on paper) this will be closer I'm sure. Kings Lynn know they have every chance of making the playoffs. Just can't see Swindon getting hammered.

47-43

• Like 1

I'm expecting a much improved performance to Monday's showing. Kings Lynn very hit and miss much like our Robins...but should be a track all our Aussie boys ride well.

Think Monday hurt and am predicting a bounce back performance - 42-48

• Like 1

I'm planning on going to this - if there are any KL fans who could provide an update on the weather forecast I'd be very grateful.

Good luck to both teams tonight and let's hope for a good, competitive and safe meeting.

27Deg,Bright sunshine.Nice breeze.

• Like 1

Huckenbeck will be used at Lynn and Jackobsen away I reckon. Huckenbeck can get a set up just for Lynn then, which is where he looked good earlier in the season, and Jackobsen struggles with the grip but is much better at slicker tracks like we saw at Coventry... pretty wise decision imo should Huckenbeck find some forms at the AFA again.

I predict a sun delay to the start of the meeting :wink:

We have wall to wall cloud cover at present. It's still blooming hot tho :drink:

Huckenbeck will be used at Lynn and Jackobsen away I reckon. Huckenbeck can get a set up just for Lynn then, which is where he looked good earlier in the season, and Jackobsen struggles with the grip but is much better at slicker tracks like we saw at Coventry... pretty wise decision imo should Huckenbeck find some forms at the AFA again.

Jakobsen loves the grip, he hates slick tracks, I think KL would be wise to use him as much as possible, home and away.

my guess is he has a Danish meeting tonight already

Edited by stevehone
  • Like 1

Can only see a Lynn win...68-24

Jakobsen loves the grip, he hates slick tracks, I think KL would be wise to use him as much as possible, home and away.

With you on that, Jakobsen should be used when available.

Saying that, Huckenbeck has an opportunity tonight to put things right and as a fan, we need the win so he has to.

Can only see a Lynn win...68-24

With tongue in cheek of course!! A win yes, but not quite that big.

Hopefully it will cool down by tonight, because it's to hot to do or enjoy anything at the moment........almost ;):P

With you on that.. Huckenbeck has had more than enough opportunities and has failed everytime....... Seeing what he achieves aboard only adds insults to how he rides over here.... He has proven ability when motivated, but it is not seen on a regular basis...

I predict a sun delay to the start of the meeting :wink:

Don't want to be,have to be at work at 21:45 tonight.

With tongue in cheek of course!! A win yes, but not quite that big.

Hopefully it will cool down by tonight, because it's to hot to do or enjoy anything at the moment........almost ;):P

Apart from a nice cold beer that is :wink:.But not on a work night :cry:

Edited by tellboy

We'll do well to get 40, monday was an embarrassment.