British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

Looks like the rules have changed,or you have just mis-interpreted them by the looks of it.S.Lambert is in.

Going on that,i would still prefer Tungate and possibly Starke for Porsing and Bailey.But having Lambert in is certainly an improvement on Bailey.

Surely Tungate is still on 9.03 and Starke on 6.62 so how's that gonna work?!

Surely Tungate is still on 9.03 and Starke on 6.62 so how's that gonna work?!

And Simon should still be 5.25.

Somerset when making their changes had to use season starting averages building to 50.

It doesn't make sense how this has been allowed to go through.

Well, Simon Lambert is better than constant guests is he not?

• Like 1

Of course that is the promotion's prerogative - he who pays the piper etc and fans have to like it or lump it. Fingers crossed he scores his average at home, as he is capable of that.

he's a world class rider to the Lynn promotion though!!!

Who was you expecting to get on a 3.31 average or lower,Hancock,Woffy,Magic.I'm afraid only the likes of Lee Payne,Olly Greenwood and DanHalsey are available on that average.

• Like 1

He scored well for us last season, no reason he shouldn't this, I'm glad he's back ....

• Like 1

Who was you expecting to get on a 3.31 average or lower,Hancock,Woffy,Magic.I'm afraid only the likes of Lee Payne,Olly Greenwood and DanHalsey are available on that average.

Well, I don't think Olly Greenwood is on any average, unless he's made a comeback?

• Like 2

And Simon should still be 5.25.

Somerset when making their changes had to use season starting averages building to 50.

It doesn't make sense how this has been allowed to go through.

The Championship have new average, whereas the Premier League don't. Somerset signed Lewis Kerr on his new Scunthorpe average and not the average that Poole had previously signed him on.

Tungate currently is still on 9+

Edited by Najjer

Well, I don't think Olly Greenwood is on any average, unless he's made a comeback?

Well if he was to make a comeback then,his average would fit.Didn't realise he had retired but his average is still on the list for 2017 team building.

From what i have seen of Simon Lambert a much better rider that Bailey so a good move. Seemed to have started the season slowly but very capable of winning heat2 especially at home.

• Like 1

I'm with Trees on this. I am also happy to see Simon Lambert back at reserve in the Stars team. Hopefully the team will kick on now and give the fans something to shout about.

Lambert will do better than Bailey that's for sure but will the signing make other team sit up and take notice ? I'm afraid not probably the most uninspiring signing of the season so far . That said hope he proves me wrong .

I couldn't care less if he makes people 'sit up and take notice' or not, it's all about scoring a few points each week and helping the team. The season is going reasonably well so far and this should improve things a little bit more, especially at home.