British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
George Dodds

Berwick v Somerset, Saturday 20 July 7pm

On 7/20/2019 at 11:08 AM, George Dodds said:

rare for him not to be. Maybe he should get a job as a toilet cleaner. Maybe he should just get a job.

Doesn't want to work.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

Isn't Schlein British now ???,,, maybe he has just went over the top with the moaning and whinging bit ;)

He was moaning about the track before they even got their bikes out of the van. Could see what was gonna happen  

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, screm said:

What kept you, that happened with me months ago. Funny thing was I had only been following him for a few days.

The track you were on must have had no dirt otherwise you would have been in front all the time! 

Schlien caused the postponement of the Ipswich v Glasgow meeting last year and was shouting obscenities at Chris Louis in full view of the paying public. 

The other 6 witches were willing to ride but the ref let the captains decide and he just said no.  That’s the main reason he wasn’t retained I should imagine 

As a promoter how long do u go paying start money to a rider like schlien knowing full well unless in front he is going to pack up, utter contempt for the fans at berwick last night, notice its very quiet on somerset thread on here!

Guest Loose Diamond
On 7/18/2019 at 2:59 PM, penchev said:

A quid is a lot of money eh  

Well to some people yes it maybe.

24 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

As a promoter how long do u go paying start money to a rider like schlien knowing full well unless in front he is going to pack up, utter contempt for the fans at berwick last night, notice its very quiet on somerset thread on here!

A lot like me stopped going when we signed him during the winter, knowing full well what we was going to get.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Najjer said:

A lot like me stopped going when we signed him during the winter, knowing full well what we was going to get.

It's disgusting that Schlein is allowed to race in British Final.

Worse still is his involvement with some of the young rider programmes.

Beware this man at your track! 

He done it in the PLRC a number of years ago . And that was before he went to the EL and was an average Pl rider . 

Pathetic . 

The point about not announcing the result of an afternoon meeting is noted, and, should the unusual circumstance recur, it won't happen. 

Although it was a bit like talking about a soccer match, which people might want to watch on Match of the Day.  Where do you draw a line? 

17 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

The point about not announcing the result of an afternoon meeting is noted, and, should the unusual circumstance recur, it won't happen. 

Although it was a bit like talking about a soccer match, which people might want to watch on Match of the Day.  Where do you draw a line? 

Don't mention it it's simple, of I'm sure there's plenty other stuff he can witter on about in between the racing 

53 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Although it was a bit like talking about a soccer match, which people might want to watch on Match of the Day Where do you draw a line? 

Tell them you won’t announce the score but I would bother watching as there were no goals

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Is that you Dick:D:t:

• Haha 1

Council are doing the roads round our way fresh tarmac and stones with signs saying "skid risk" hope schlien aint coming this way !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

schlieen doesmore moaning  tan that scremmmmmmmsalty