5 minutes ago, semion said:

Sounds like a good politician to me

No such thing exists!!!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, Baldyman said:

I'm not giving up,,, I just know exactly what we will get, they never prep it for towards the Ipswich riders,,, seen it year after year after year and on and on. Seen a few meetings over the years where a deeper gripper rougher track would be what's needed, and everytime a Bald slick gate and go is what ya get, it's as common as an Ipswich implosion. 

I don't know who does your track. But after last night I would of got Buster in this morning if he would. With rider practice around mid day tomorrow.

43 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Well after recording it and watching it today many points come to light

The result was expected , a 10 point defeat, but obviously the manner of the defeat was the problem

To be nicely in front and then lose by 10 should never happen but it can do

Poole fans should be worried that if they are that poor early doors against better sides there is now way they will get close and possibly the final will be very one sided

Can Ipswich get 10 points back.........no........or Poole will have had the biggest of chokes......dont forget Poole have won twice at Foxhall so they should actually win the meeting rather than keep it tight.

We need to hit them hard early but the problem is Poole have riders like Kurtz , Klindt and Holder who ride Foxhall better than they do Poole...add in Covatti and then its clear why Poole are hot favourites

THJ is poor at our place but Wells isnt so that evens out

People having a pop at Iversen forget he cant stand Poole and neither can Heeps

At the end of the day we have had a good season just a shame we couldnt beat the title favourites when we had a chance

Poole will win the second leg as well

So did Ipswich choke last night? Or did they choke?

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

So did Ipswich choke last night? Or did they choke?

Yes we did simple as.to be that much ahead and blow it means we did choke...........and if Poole now dont go through they will have as well....its not difficult

23 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

What a wonderful way of covering all your bases (thats a baseball term btw).  Heeps was publicly giving it large before the meeting, but apart from being gifted a point or so, he hasn't really performed since he came out of reserve.

'Poole have riders like Kurtz, Klindt and Holder', but Kurtz always 'goes missing' in the later heats according to you but 'still rides Foxhole better than Poole'?!

Everyone of your posts involving Poole always has a positive and negative argument, so you can always come back and say you got it right.  Very repetitive as usual.

Think you need to have a look at Heeps scores since he moved out of the reserve berth because you make yourself look daft

At home

5+2 (4)

11 (4)

9 (4)

4+1 (4) when riding injured

5+2 (4)

9 +2 (4)

His away scores at Poole, Wolves and Swindon were poor but at home he is a match winner.

Kurtz has previous for going missing but does like our track

Please say where i will come back and say i got it right...........i think Poole will win at our place and comfortably win on aggregate.........so if Ipswich do somehow get through i will be wrong in my opinion.......

Again tell me where my argument is positive and negative.............

• Like 1

1 hour ago, semion said:

In the first half or the 2nd half of the meeting do you mean ? And in turn did Poole choke I n the first half ?

When you lead by 12 and lose by 10 I would call that a choke wouldn't you! If you don't think that then it just means your bias against Poole clouds your judgement.

Edited by foreverblue

So funny reading this thread.

When Ipswich were mauling Poole,it was a great meeting,yet largely gate n go. Poole start winning races and suddenly its  poor meeting with all the gate n go!

Me thinks a few folk starting gloating a little prematurely!

Edited by BobC
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

When you lead by 12 and lose by 10 I would call that a choke wouldn't you! If you don't think that then it just means your bias against Poole clouds your judgement.

It was fantastic to watch Poole choking to death in the first half, shame it didn't rain again ...

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Trees said:

It was fantastic to watch Poole choking to death in the first half, shame it didn't rain again ...

Yeah, what a shame....

Can only hope for a southwest final between these top 2. Swindon and Poole never know when they're beaten...would be a great final.

• Like 1

I don't like the use of the word choke as it disrespects the opponent, however on this occasion it seems  apt. As a neutral it looked like the Witches thought the job was done with 5 heats to go, 

• Like 2

I don’t think they got complacent, they just failed to adapt to the changing conditions and lost the ability to gate. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I don’t think they got complacent, they just failed to adapt to the changing conditions and lost the ability to gate. 

Doesn’t that = complacent?

3 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Massive choke in the 2nd half of  the meeting, by Ipswich. Then again for balance Poole choked it in the first half, otherwise how do you explain that massive advantage Ipswich enjoyed ?

Do you think the occasion got to Poole Forever ?

3 hours ago, BobC said:

So funny reading this thread.

When Ipswich were mauling Poole,it was a great meeting,yet largely gate n go. Poole start winning races and suddenly its  poor meeting with all the gate n go!

Me thinks a few folk starting gloating a little prematurely!

Gloating on Twitter too! In the back of my mind I did think, they will soon pipe down if we start pulling it back! 

If you are going to gloat need to wait til at least H28 ish!