British Speedway Forum

4 hours ago, Grachan said:

I think the point being made is what is the reasoning behind this?

At the moment all we have is a half-explanation from one side and mass hysteria is taking hold.

One thing is absolutely certain. The BSPL aren't going to tell us why they dropped Coles from the meeting. 

I don't think we have a half explanation either. According - apparently - to the rider himself, he was ruled out because he rode at Isle of Wight.  That, to me, is a full explanation. 

3 hours ago, Rocket87 said:

If Coles was told what would happen then surely he can have no complaints.  Not saying I agree with the BSPL stance,  but rules are rules at the end of the day

What rule (s) is that ? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Halifaxtiger said:

One thing is absolutely certain. The BSPL aren't going to tell us why they dropped Coles from the meeting. 

I don't think we have a half explanation either. According - apparently - to the rider himself, he was ruled out because he rode at Isle of Wight.  That, to me, is a full explanation. 

Did you even know he was supposed to be in it until today?

In the programme reserves listed as Jack Smith & Connor Coles. Announced Paul Bowen replaced Connor Coles. 

Edited by Rob B

7 minutes ago, Grachan said:

Did you even know he was supposed to be in it until today?

No idea.

Seemingly he did, though.............and now he's out.

Truth is we'll get one side only. Frankly, though,  I'd appreciate hearing the BSPL view as much as you would (and I suspect Isle of Wight speedway would too). 

• Like 3

A little suggestion. The reserves fir the meeting. Maybe the powers that be offer the two highest averages from the rising stars at the time of the final the reserve berths. Maybe this will give them a little something to strive towards and also give them some great big meeting experience 

I think it's time that Adam Ellis came through and took the championship. Be chuffed for him.

What a race, didn’t know if Richard Lawson, Steve Worrall, Richie Worrall or Steve Lawson was going to win it lol 

• Haha 8

3 minutes ago, paulboy said:

What a race, didn’t know if Richard Lawson, Steve Worrall, Richie Worrall or Steve Lawson was going to win it lol 

That's why we only need so few riders in both the top leagues.... :D

What idiot decided to show us the line up at the tapes from the rear? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Too much grip down low again...

On the outside run you get slightly in front then the rider underneath gets grip and moves ahead...

Been that way in the matches I have seen st the NSS this year...

3 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

Is it Louis Kerr or Lewis Kerr...... Pearson decide either way

Lewis is his proper name but on social media he uses Lewi.