British Speedway Forum

Just now, ArthurRudge said:

You P1ssed or something

I said it before; shut up...

• Haha 1

Well done to Dan really beginning to mix it with big boys consistently.Saved what was an embarrassment for Showcase speedway.You are never going to get Kelvin ,Chris or Monster Greg to tell the truth.Let’s have a Grand Prix at Belle Vue to show what modern day Speedway is all about.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chunky said:

I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes! From what I've seen of him this year, he is absolutely incredible! That was something special!

Just proves what can be done when you go out and ATTACK the track; Bewley and Holder have shown that...

Me too :D, loved that, if the Poles gated on him they may have made it, difficult, either way Dan IS The Man of Cardiff 2022.  Get in !...

Go on Dan Bewley.

9 minutes ago, mrlincolncity said:

YEEESSSSS

Thought you'd gone to bed:cheers:

• Haha 2

All that time staring at a hospital ward ceiling dreaming of nights like this has paid off. Never give in, no matter what the odds.

Nice one Dan, thoroughly deserved for perseverance alone.

:t:

• Like 3

Remember the night he crashed at derwent park that little kid who we saw standing next to us on the first corner i feared for his future,take a big bow Steve lawson it all started with u a nicer guy you will not meet and am proud to say i beat him many a time on the cycle tracks round comet land lol

• Like 3

8 hours ago, jrs said:

Bewley Lambert , one two for me in either order  ;)

Well at least Dan did his bit for my prediction.  You really couldn’t have a nicer guy to win it !  World Champion for 2023. ?  That’s worth a punt, he has that all round ability now and he could win the championship without actually winning a grandprix.

Congratulations Dan, you won it fair and square :cheers:

• Like 3

Well done Master Bewley! He has just the right temperament for the GPs, laid back and feet on the ground. Makes you wonder if he realises how good he is.

• Like 1

Please Please Please move the British GP AWAY from Cardiff.

That was the first GP I've missed there in about 12 years as it had lost its appeal and sadly I was proven right in my decision.

The crowd level is no longer high enough to justify the event being held there & the track was disgusting & unfit for purpose as it endangered the lives of the competitor's.

Disgraceful, embarrassing & totally unprofessional.

So it's got a roof? The only other stadium is Warsaw with a roof. Get back to a track that isn't temporary & a stadium that will fill unlike Cardiff which is two thirds empty.

Embarrassing attendance, embarrassing track.

• Like 5