Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Baldyman said:

So the Witches are using a guest for Heeps,,, Tero Arnio

Says it all really doesn’t it.

24 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

So the Witches are using a guest for Heeps,,, Tero Arnio and rr for Riss

Think it's safe to say easy home win

...and just to add to this, Batchelor had another couple of poor meetings for Oxford over the weekend and Rowe failed to score in Leicester's home fixture on Saturday and was replaced for his fourth ride.

10 hours ago, Roger Jacobs said:

"If"?!  It's been proved time and again, Hawkins and Lemon went to the same lack of tactical awareness classes.  Although to be fair, is Basso available and/or wanting to ride?

Witches guests tend to be cheap & cheerful.

To be fair it’s a nothing match for Ipswich and everything for Lynn, fair play to the Kings Lynn team they took advantage of our woes on the night and got the win at our place.

They haven’t had a lot of success in recent times and it’s not looking to promising re the Iversen position.

10 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

To be fair it’s a nothing match for Ipswich and everything for Lynn, fair play to the Kings Lynn team they took advantage of our woes on the night and got the win at our place.

They haven’t had a lot of success in recent times and it’s not looking to promising re the Iversen position.

It'll be alright.

Should be a home win now,but you just never know,especially where Lynn are concerned.

Managed to get a shift swap from Thursday evenings to Wednesday evenings permanently now.You watch next season we will revert back to a Wednesday night,that's just my luck with supporting the Stars.

Just when we thought our injury woes of last year were over :rolleyes:, 2 x sickness 1 x injury 

3 hours ago, Baldyman said:

So the Witches are using a guest for Heeps,,, Tero Arnio and rr for Riss

Think it's safe to say easy home win

Really :(

On 4/24/2022 at 11:13 AM, Bagpuss said:

Having a guest from another team who are also in a three team round robin would be absurd.

Not if an Ipswich win over King's Lynn helps Peterborough progress!

Really should be a home win now but can’t take things for granted. Effectively a 3 man Panthers side took us right to the wire on Thursday.

Shame about Riss missing out as was looking forward to seeing how would do against the Stars class of 22.

• Like 1

Think Ipswich will do well to hit 30 with that team

4 hours ago, bigcatdiary said:

No response to your assumption that Ipswich should have gone for Basso - maybe they never asked, but maybe he wasn't available or interested.

Aarnio certainly fits with the lack of availability, as well as the cheap and cheerful!

After Batchelor's brilliant performance at Newcastle, this could be a complete flop for the Witches ...

• Like 1

Riss the latest rider in the Ipswich side to come down with the awful belly ache this season.

To be fair though I wouldn't bother turning up either if I knew full well the team I'm riding for is going to take another pasting.

EDIT

The post above is purely a banter post based on Ipswich's form this season and how they've had a rider / riders missing every week with illness, I know Riss is injured after a Heat 15 fall vs. Gora on Saturday as I had a bet on the meeting. 

Edited by TTT

Just now, TTT said:

Riss the latest rider in the Ipswich side to come down with the awful belly ache this season.

To be fair though I wouldn't bother turning up either if I knew full well the team I'm riding for is going to take another pasting.

To be fair to him. He did for the Stars last season;)

• Like 1