British Speedway Forum
jbell1995

30th August - Plymouth v Redcar

3 minutes ago, Ian68 said:

You not a fan of scunthorpe  Mike?

Just it’s owner I have no problems with there riders.

3 hours ago, Mike0310 said:

Just it’s owner I have no problems with there riders.

A big welcome for Lawson on Tuesday then?!:cheers:

With Jordan Jenkins missing Sundays Oxford meeting at Mildenhall & Peterborough’s home meeting on Monday after being told by health professionals not to ride due to an abdominal strain. It will be interesting to see if the Redcar promotion will once again persuade him to ride by almost lifting him onto his machine ( the very words Jamie Swales used in his statement ) like they did when he rode on Friday versus Scunthorpe when Jordan was prepared to pull out of the meeting after his 2nd ride. I know it’s an important meeting regarding the play offs but surely the riders welfare comes first.

39 minutes ago, dave1075 said:

With Jordan Jenkins missing Sundays Oxford meeting at Mildenhall & Peterborough’s home meeting on Monday after being told by health professionals not to ride due to an abdominal strain. It will be interesting to see if the Redcar promotion will once again persuade him to ride by almost lifting him onto his machine ( the very words Jamie Swales used in his statement ) like they did when he rode on Friday versus Scunthorpe when Jordan was prepared to pull out of the meeting after his 2nd ride. I know it’s an important meeting regarding the play offs but surely the riders welfare comes first.

It’s the riders choice surely.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

It’s the riders choice surely.

Should be the track doctors choice tbf! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

You know what riders are like though,we’ve seen riders lifted onto there bikes before.The late Kenny Carter won the British Final after being lifted on to his bike ( riding with a broken leg). Wonder where the track doctor was.Palm Toft being the lastest example of a rider who perhaps should not been riding with injury.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

100%

Core strength is vital. If compromised how can he be allowed to ride. 

Especially on a tight technical track no one should be forced to put there health at risk

• Thanks 1

I said on here last week that Leicester won’t pick Poole should we make the semis. If Pirates get through the quarter finals we will be heading to Glasgow. Hope it’s streamed!

If Plymouth get to the semis they will be heading to Leicester. There’s no way Leicester will pick Glasgow or Poole over Plymouth. It would be madness.

• Haha 1

If anyone seriously thinks that the Redcar promotion coerce or force riders to race, they need to take a good look at themselves. 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I said on here last week that Leicester won’t pick Poole should we make the semis. If Pirates get through the quarter finals we will be heading to Glasgow. Hope it’s streamed!

If Plymouth get to the semis they will be heading to Leicester. There’s no way Leicester will pick Glasgow or Poole over Plymouth. It would be madness.

Sure some of the playoff meetings will be on BSN. 

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

They can't pick Glasgow 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

They can't pick Glasgow 

Typical Poole fan  no idea:party:

• Haha 1