British Speedway Forum
TrainDave

Wednesday 7th September - play off - Poole v Plymouth

1 minute ago, TrainDave said:

I'd thought I start this by asking if anyone has seen a weather forecast yet?   ;-) 

Actually the latest one for Poole tomorrow suggests only a couple of showers. But a lot will depend on how torrential any overnight rain is. Obviously Poole's location has to be aware of high tides etc but it's looking promising at the moment.;-)

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, TrainDave said:

I'd thought I start this by asking if anyone has seen a weather forecast yet?   ;-) 

Another w word that should be banned! ;):D

• Like 1

Plymouth must be hoping this is off, given the dramatic shortage of available riders.

As one who likes the Plymouth set-up, and felt nothing but good vibes on many visits, I'm really sorry to see the team Garry has been required to nominate.

They will line up, if it is on, as:

1 Rider Replacement 8.40
2 Ben Morley 4.29
3 Ben Trigger  8.00
4 Anders Rowe 6.76
5 Dillon Ruml 7.15
6 Lee Complin 3.26
7 Connor Coles 2.00

Which doesn't look as strong at the Gladiators would want, or deserve.      Which is a shame, not just for Plymouth but also for the blameless Poole, who would have difficulty in promoting a play-off tie against a weakened visiting side with their usual efficiency.

If it is on.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Plymouth must be hoping this is off, given the dramatic shortage of available riders.

As one who likes the Plymouth set-up, and felt nothing but good vibes on many visits, I'm really sorry to see the team Garry has been required to nominate.

1 Rider Replacement 8.40
2 Ben Morley 4.29
3 Ben Trigger  8.00
4 Anders Rowe 6.76
5 Dillon Ruml 7.15
6 Lee Complin 3.26
7 Connor Coles 2.00

Which doesn't look as strong at the Gladiators would want, or deserve.      Which is a shame, not just for Plymouth but also for the blameless Poole, who would have difficulty in promoting a play-off tie against a weakened visiting side with their usual efficiency.

If it is on.

With a team like that, Plymouth will definitely be doing a rain dance 

I don’t no what to say congratulations Poole I feel sorry for the Poole promotion trying to sell this one I feel sorry for my club that we have to turn up with this team I have nothing else to say apart from I’m gutted.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

1 Rider Replacement 8.40
2 Ben Morley 4.29
3 Ben Trigger  8.00
4 Anders Rowe 6.76
5 Dillon Ruml 7.15
6 Lee Complin 3.26
7 Connor Coles 2.00

If it is on.

If that's the team it won't be worth watching on BSN every supporter who wants to see a decent meeting should be doing a rain dance.

• Like 1

Totally hollow victory ,definitely not in the best interests of anyone except the Poole riders pay packets.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

The crowd will not be affected regardless of the Plymouth lineup. That was proved when Brum came down with a patched up lineup. Big crowd.

They will line up, if it is on, as:

1 Rider Replacement 8.40
2 Ben Morley 4.29
3 Ben Trigger  8.00
4 Anders Rowe 6.76
5 Dillon Ruml 7.15
6 Lee Complin 3.26
7 Connor Coles 2.00

If that is the official lineup, Pirates really need to be up for it. No sitting back. Plymouth could certainly hold us close. Rider Replacement certainly knows his way around Poole. Been here enough times. Morley is no slouch. Wasn’t Trigger from Only Fools and Horses in the GPs a few seasons ago? Rowe and Ruml solid and Complin always entertains with his around the boards efforts. Coles and Ablitt battling for the odd point.

Too close to call. 

WTF.

Not even worth streaming let alone going .have not been for a few weeks not been well we were going tomorrow night don't think so now 

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

The crowd will not be affected regardless of the Plymouth lineup. That was proved when Brum came down with a patched up lineup. Big crowd.

They will line up, if it is on, as:

1 Rider Replacement 8.40
2 Ben Morley 4.29
3 Ben Trigger  8.00
4 Anders Rowe 6.76
5 Dillon Ruml 7.15
6 Lee Complin 3.26
7 Connor Coles 2.00

If that is the official lineup, Pirates really need to be up for it. No sitting back. Plymouth could certainly hold us close. Rider Replacement certainly knows his way around Poole. Been here enough times. Morley is no slouch. Wasn’t Trigger from Only Fools and Horses in the GPs a few seasons ago? Rowe and Ruml solid and Complin always entertains with his around the boards efforts. Coles and Ablitt battling for the odd point.

Too close to call. 

Wow, you don’t have much faith in your team then!

41 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

Massive grapevine info roumers is Scotty Nichols & batchelor for Barker & tofty 

41 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

If that is the team they will have done well to get 25 points, I can see Ablitt having his best meeting of the season.