British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

11 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Oh hi there Buster! Made any new grudges lately :D

Deffo not Buster, Lisa. It's just people are quick to blame him for the Holder thing. I think it might well have been MT in the wrong there. Jumping the gun.

3 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

At least I can debate without resorting to calling people names :t:

The little video wound me up. I had a few:drink:watching the football which didn't help :t:

• Like 2

Surprisingly eloquent statement by Buster Chapman following the Pedersen signing! Anyway, whether his own words or someone else's, it could have been taken as a critique of Holder by his extolling Pedersen's virtues, plus sending out the clear message, "I'm the boss around here". 

On 3/1/2023 at 10:43 AM, mikebv said:

And Emil will defeat Doyle a fair few times too when they are together...

Maybe, but that will not affect JD’s average as  bonus points are included in the calculation. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 1 valve said:

Maybe, but that will not affect JD’s average as  bonus points are included in the calculation. 

Bonus Points not included in the Green Sheets.

19 minutes ago, 1 valve said:

No they're not 

20 hours ago, Flappy said:

Darts is the forums favourite sport also 

I see you got quoted in the star this week flappy.

Peterborough mentioned a long running saga over winter, often played out via rumours and semi informed leaks on social media.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Deffo not Buster, Lisa. It's just people are quick to blame him for the Holder thing. I think it might well have been MT in the wrong there. Jumping the gun.

The little video wound me up. I had a few:drink:watching the football which didn't help :t:

Ha, maybe I should have had a few when watching Southampton last night. But apparently I somehow managed to get through that sober! Not sure how :cry:;)

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Hamish McRaker said:

Surprisingly eloquent statement by Buster Chapman following the Pedersen signing! Anyway, whether his own words or someone else's, it could have been taken as a critique of Holder by his extolling Pedersen's virtues, plus sending out the clear message, "I'm the boss around here". 

Hmmm.....

So much to reply to BUT @Bagpuss will start impersonating Elsa soon, so I'll keep quiet....

....for now!! :D

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bigcatdiary said:

I see you got quoted in the star this week flappy.

Peterborough mentioned a long running saga over winter, often played out via rumours and semi informed leaks on social media.

He / She totally ignored your point regarding throwing enough darts. Nothing regarding the numerous misses. 

So is Buster not intending to sell the club now?

Still don't understand the many anti Richie Worrall comments, especially ones like "if he doesn't perform could see himself dropped" wouldn't that be the case for every rider in the league?

Anyway compare Worrall as a number 4 against other teams:

Belle Vue - close to their 3rd heat leader Wright (stronger in the Champ) & far stronger than second strings Blodorn & Brennan.

Ipswich - 0.3 below HL King (stronger in Champ) stronger than Riss.

King's Lynn - on a par with Jorgensen / Pickering

Leicester - weaker than Morris

Sheffield - harder to compare as Bellego has missed Britain, but stronger than Howarth (similar in Champ though)

Wolves - on a par with Douglas & S.Worrall

So on the whole, don't understand why many were unhappy with the Worrall signing!

Edited by szkocjasid
Spelling
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

So is Buster not intending to sell the club now?

Depends if he hits the bullseye 

6 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Still don't understand the many anti Richie Worrall comments, especially ones like "if he doesn't perform could see himself dropped" wouldn't that be the case for every rider in the league?

Anyway compare Worrall as a number 4 against other teams:

Belle Vue - close to their 3rd heat leader Wright (stronger in the Champ) & far stronger than second strings Blodorn & Brennan.

Ipswich - 0.3 below HL King (stronger in Champ) stronger than Riss.

King's Lynn - on a par with Jorgensen / Pickering

Leicester - weaker than Morris

Sheffield - harder to compare as Bellego has missed Britain, but stronger than Howarth (similar in Champ though)

Wolves - on a par with Douglas & S.Worrall

So on the whole, don't understand why many were unhappy with the Worrall signing!

It’s that you Richie  

• Haha 6

15 hours ago, Gambo said:

Bonus Points not included in the Green Sheets.

Your are correct. 
However, I was referring to the match average (as per what riders are paid on) hence although JD will undoubtedly be led home by Emil from time to time it will not be the same as if he is beaten by an opposing rider  

My apologies for not being clear. 

On 3/2/2023 at 7:27 PM, Hodgy said:

He / She totally ignored your point regarding throwing enough darts. Nothing regarding the numerous misses. 

Them/They to you or alternatively Bullseye champion will do B)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2