British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

Glasgow v Poole/Plymouth Sunday 25 September 2022 - Semi-final Championship Play offs

But being actually in the stadium and not watching on the telly , the track did look very greasy .

6 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

But there was nothing wrong with the initial running. Awful decision. Ref was pandering to the Glasgow managements whims.

40-26

Loving the Poole whinging… suddenly in favour of early call offs are we!! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Trackrat, pretty sure Steve has you on ignore so he won't see you posting the score lol 

Has he been posting the score? Lol I don’t see his posts!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Danny Ford or Danny King? I know you get our Danny's mixed up sometimes! 

4 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Haha, classic!! 

Indeed lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Has he been posting the score? Lol I don’t see his posts!

43-29

Just halfway through John Berry’s autobiography at the moment. Fascinating insights, including explaining why away fixtures with heavy conditions helps the away team, as the home team don’t have their usual familiarity with a dry track.
That, plus a long unrewarded drive home to Dorset probably goes a long way to explain why Poole might be a bit upset !

• Like 1

Genuine question as I am not there or seen any BSN coverage .. 7 Poole riders and management want it to continue… 6 Glasgow riders and management want it off. So because Glasgow get the verdict it is a pathetic decision say the Poole fans… What if it was other way around and Glasgow wanted to continue and Poole wanted it off and it was called off .. Would Poole fans still be saying it was  the wrong decision ? 

• Like 3

BSN kept saying the track staff hadn’t watered the track heavily or at all due to the rain forecast and rain due? Seemed we all knew what was coming apart from the Glasgow promotion! Should have just got on with it! Poole will be extremely fired up for Wednesday now. Can’t change the result now but even I said at 6pm why are they not at the tapes ready to go. 

13 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Danny Ford or Danny King? I know you get our Danny's mixed up sometimes! 

More like desperate dan tonight :rofl:

11 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Edited by Arthur54
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

BSN kept saying the track staff hadn’t watered the track heavily or at all due to the rain forecast and rain due? Seemed we all knew what was coming apart from the Glasgow promotion! Should have just got on with it! Poole will be extremely fired up for Wednesday now. Can’t change the result now but even I said at 6pm why are they not at the tapes ready to go. 

Because they didn't want it called off early, 15 heats or nothing. 

1 minute ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

They definitely want the second leg but they came 2nd so don't know why they didn't organise it that way. 

Just now, Arthur54 said:

You are a prize :icon_smile_clown:

Don"t quote it, Steve will see it now! Quick edit the score out