British Speedway Forum
OdsalBoy

Sheffield Tigers 2023

Sheffield riding at Leicester on Saturday whose replacing Musielak with him racing in Poland 

9 minutes ago, r8gdp said:

Sheffield riding at Leicester on Saturday whose replacing Musielak with him racing in Poland 

Maybe Tai too,isn't he in the Polish play offs on Sunday.

21 minutes ago, r8gdp said:

Ryan Douglas 

This is where the sport well and truly shoots itself in the foot,two top draw riders in Tobi and tai,replaced by Ryan d ( and no disrespect to him,he's a top class rider) and probably r/r if tai is missing.was going to go to this ( weather permitting) but not now if both are missing.this sport is on its arse and needs to be sorted out real quickly 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tellboy said:

Maybe Tai too,isn't he in the Polish play offs on Sunday.

They reiterated over the PA several times during Lions last home match that Tai would be there on Saturday... didn't mention Tobi though

4 minutes ago, iainb said:

They reiterated over the PA several times during Lions last home match that Tai would be there on Saturday... didn't mention Tobi though

Arranged so Leicester get some points :rolleyes:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Badge said:

Maybe:o.Leicester can ill afford to lose this home match.I'm sure things will be kept in the family way.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

8 hours ago, Badge said:

I'm a little disappointed you say this. The original was rained off on 3rd August, and there were no Premiership race nights between then and the revised deadline, that both sides were free, and heaven knows there were enough grumbles about League fixtures not being completed before the deadline last season.  At the time the rearranged date was announced, it said that all riders were available. Obviously since then, Tobi's now in Poland, Dan is injured, and there's been enough said this week as it is, about Adam, so I'll leave that one there. Leicester hammered us in the A fixture down there, and we were going into the rained off meeting with Connor Mountain instead of Tai, so there's no guarantee Sheffield would have fared any better had that been able to be run. 

Ellis gone, don’t think he’ll been seen in Sheffield kevlars ever again.

2 hours ago, Hooky said:

Ellis gone, don’t think he’ll been seen in Sheffield kevlars ever again.

Where is this been reported?

5 minutes ago, spin king said:

Where is this been reported?

No where, load of rubbish, Ellis on a 7 day sick note for his shoulder injury???????

15 hours ago, Tigerblade said:

I'm a little disappointed you say this. The original was rained off on 3rd August, and there were no Premiership race nights between then and the revised deadline, that both sides were free, and heaven knows there were enough grumbles about League fixtures not being completed before the deadline last season.  At the time the rearranged date was announced, it said that all riders were available. Obviously since then, Tobi's now in Poland, Dan is injured, and there's been enough said this week as it is, about Adam, so I'll leave that one there. Leicester hammered us in the A fixture down there, and we were going into the rained off meeting with Connor Mountain instead of Tai, so there's no guarantee Sheffield would have fared any better had that been able to be run. 

Sorry TB that's the cynic in me coming out:wink:

• Like 1

On 8/25/2023 at 9:26 AM, Badge said:

On 8/25/2023 at 9:34 AM, tellboy said:

Maybe:o.Leicester can ill afford to lose this home match.I'm sure things will be kept in the family way.

2 minutes ago, Badge said:

Sorry TB that's the cynic in me coming out:wink:

The assertions are the inevitable manifestation of the ongoing and and relentless BS produced to manipulate and manufacture desired outcomes regardless of integrity 

I'd say this fixture (whenever run and whatever the team line ups) was always destined to be a Leicester win.....

Don't state the facts on here no one is interested, the anti Bates lobby on here is quite massive

• Haha 1