British Speedway Forum
OdsalBoy

Sheffield Tigers 2023

4 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

The assertions are the inevitable manifestation of the ongoing and and relentless BS produced to manipulate and manufacture desired outcomes regardless of integrity 

I'd say this fixture (whenever run and whatever the team line ups) was always destined to be a Leicester win.....

So we have had

Leicester's win at Sheffield was so that Leicester could qualify for the play offs

and now Sheffield will lose at Leicester so that they can qualify for the play offs

love these accusations of match fixing

2 minutes ago, The Third Man said:

So we have had

Leicester's win at Sheffield was so that Leicester could qualify for the play offs

and now Sheffield will lose at Leicester so that they can qualify for the play offs

love these accusations of match fixing

Belle vue ...wolves ..Sheffield and Leicester in play offs ...

3 hours ago, Badge said:

Sorry TB that's the cynic in me coming out:wink:

Yes, probably the Sheffield persecution complex in me coming out, as well :D

3 hours ago, The Third Man said:

Don't state the facts on here no one is interested, the anti Bates lobby on here is quite massive

I know... Silly me :rofl: I've never met them or anything, but I get the impression that they don't help themselves, at times.

Tobi 
Woffy 
Jack 
Picko
Vissing 
Mountain
Jason edwards

56 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Tobi 
Woffy 
Jack 
Picko
Vissing 
Mountain
Jason edwards

Great team tbf 

3 minutes ago, RideHard said:

Great team tbf 

Good top 4. Weak bottom really. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

Good top 4. Weak bottom really. 

Vissing not really up to Prem level in my opinion anymore.Edwards at RS is a good choice. 

• Like 1

I'd say this if Ipswich changed riders...

What a crock of $hite.  Riders have ridden all year and worked hard to earn their place in the play offs. Then come the play offs they not good enough as some riders can now actually be bothered to ride over here.... Woffy , Lambert, Laguta, etc 

Hope those riders dropped (Ellis, Howarth and Kerr)  and not just those at Sheffield remember that when the clubs want them at the start of a new season, that's if there is much of a new season... 

What's the point of a 24 match league season? Just have 4 teams in the play offs with whoever wants to ride.

6 matches.... done 

Bv could add Zager and Zmarzlik (drop Brennan and Wright) 

Wolves Madsen and Lindgren ( drop Worrall and Schlein) 

Oh look its the Brits that have suffered.. and people wonder why we fail at the world stage :blink:

• Like 2

Said this many times, the pre-season prediction threads are utterly pointless. The league winners will be who can be the most crafty and wheel and deal the best moves just before the play offs. 

They have to stop this sort of stuff from happening it’s a nonsense. If you’ve ballsed up your winter team building TOUGH. You’ve had 6 months to get it right ffs. Only changes that should be permitted during the season is to replace an injured rider. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

They have to stop this sort of stuff from happening it’s a nonsense. If you’ve ballsed up your winter team building TOUGH. You’ve had 6 months to get it right ffs. Only changes that should be permitted during the season is to replace an injured rider. 

That's all well and good saying that but under the average points system you often have to make 2 changes to make the one change you actually want to make with the riders available who want to ride here

Didn’t expect the tears to come flooding from Ipswich, fair play lads keep wiping your eyes and blowing your noses :rofl:

3 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

Tobi 
Woffy 
Jack 
Picko
Vissing 
Mountain
Jason edwards

And who's told you that? Or is it just an (educated) guess.

Poor team changes if true, Incredibly weak tale that will not hold up in the play-offs, Basically relying on Holder, Musielak and Woffinden to do an Emil Sayfutdinov/Jason Doyle.

Problem is in the play-offs they'll be facing other Ekstraliga/GP heat leaders so they're bound to drop a fair share of points.

Ellis, Howarth and Kerr combined score more than Woffinden, Vissing and Mountain combined imo.