British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

Poole v Leicester v Poole play off final 21/22 October

Just now, foreverblue said:

I am sure we will be fine without practice, all you have to do at Kings Lynn is gate, even Ablitt has a chance of points if he can make a gate. 

Well you have idiot all to moan about

6 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Yeah, I expect Wolves to be harder to get to grips with on first visit although it was an individual event. 

And it was handicap racing, last, from the line first, from the handicap last, from the line first, from the handicap last

3 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Have I moaned? 

Not moaning 

• Members
  • 6,413 posts
  • Interests:Motorcycles. Grandsons under 14 footy league. Man utd
  • Team:Kings Lynn
  7 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I am sure we will be fine without practice, all you have to do at Kings Lynn is gate, even Ablitt has a chance of points if he can make a gate. 

Not as bad as Shuvvit

Wish i hadn't of looked now. Bringing back feelings when they were in the top league. See they ain't to popular in the 2nd tier either.

Edited by Bald Bloke

19 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I would not call that moaning, I said we should be fine. 

It could be said that you was moaning about the track. If Ablitte makes the gate he won't win a race, trust me. He will be passed

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

I swear I cannot take much more from this thread. I am so close to hibernating for the winter! Let me know in March who won the playoff final! :t:

You think it'll all be done by then....??? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

I swear I cannot take much more from this thread. I am so close to hibernating for the winter! Let me know in March who won the playoff final! :t:

You will still be able to attend when you wake up...:D

Double header with the Jubilee Trophy...:D

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, sugarray said:

Ok rant time.

Why are some Poole fans getting irate about Leicester hiring Kings Lynn for some practice?

They have to remember this is their HOME leg just unfortunate that it has to be ridden away from Leicester.

This is NOT and I repeat NOT being held on a neutral track. For the purposes of the 2nd leg of this competition this is Leicester's home track!!

Can't remember any annoyance when Poole had a practice session before 1st leg.

Rant over.

The voice of common sense!

Home Leg and perfectly entitled to do what Poole did before home matches e.g have practise and track prepared to their choice.

They will also be entitled to use their own Start Marshalls and other Track Staff + Officials if they so desire surely?

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, HGould said:

The voice of common sense!

Home Leg and perfectly entitled to do what Poole did before home matches e.g have practise and track prepared to their choice.

They will also be entitled to use their own Start Marshalls and other Track Staff + Officials if they so desire surely?

correct and red and blue helmet colours :t::t:

• Like 2

Forecast is unbroken sunshine and moonlight for today in Nelson's county! 

As for practice, I'd have thought any team can do it an any time on their own circuit, and that exactly what Leicester are doing today so it's not even an issue really. 

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Forecast is unbroken sunshine and moonlight for today in Nelson's county! 

As for practice, I'd have thought any team can do it an any time on their own circuit, and that exactly what Leicester are doing today so it's not even an issue really. 

And you can be 100% sure Poole would be doing the same were it the other way around. Poole have held a number of practice sessions over the season, as have many of the clubs but considering the importance it’s absolutely normal..! Dan & Joe Thompson for Leicester have apparently never ridden KL either so there’s inexperience on both sides. Here’s to a great contest either way, it’ll be a long winter! 

Edited by IanBrannan
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, IanBrannan said:

And you can be 100% sure Poole would be doing the same were it the other way around. Poole have held a number of practice sessions over the season, as have many of the clubs but considering the importance it’s absolutely normal..! Dan & Joe Thompson for Leicester have apparently never ridden KL either so there’s inexperience on both sides. Here’s to a great contest either way, it’ll be a long winter! 

Like Ablitt they've both ridden Lynn in the BYC.