British Speedway Forum

The only downside of the team changes is losing the advantage they gained of having Jakobsen start on a 5.04 average. Now to get under the 39 limit they're using his 6+ average. 

Not that I'm suggesting they shouldn't make the change, far from it. But imagine the team if they had started with Laguta when Jakobsen had a 5 point ave!

Personally I would've kept KK for his home scoring but after he was "ill" on Thursday last week but we'll enough to race in Poland on the Friday I wouldn't want him back.

2 minutes ago, Hawk127 said:

Sorry but do not know. Just watched the announcement on Discovery and no names were mentioned.

3 minutes ago, Hawk127 said:

Sorry but do not know. Just watched the announcement on Discovery and no names were mentioned.

OK thanks

3 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Personally I would've kept KK for his home scoring but after he was "ill" on Thursday last week but we'll enough to race in Poland on the Friday I wouldn't want him back.

Do you not think he knew he was out?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

KK and Laguta in the team would have bankrupt any club, let alone King's Lynn...

Brilliant signing

2 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

It’s laguta and an Edinburgh rider. But not the rider you think. 

Maybe Brady is at Wolves to give a bit of support to his new rider(Castagna)?If not you would have expected a recorded message on Eurosport,unless he just likes travelling.

1 minute ago, tellboy said:

Maybe Brady is at Wolves to give a bit of support to his new rider(Castagna)?If not you would have expected a recorded message on Eurosport,unless he just likes travelling.

Kye Thomson is there also.

1 minute ago, tellboy said:

To be honest Brady’s interview has been the only professional part of the programme. Cannot believe the abysmal standard of presentation , it does speedway no favours.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Kye Thomson is there also.

Oh ok,one of those two then:D.Must admit i wouldn't know what he looked like.Have to sign Castagna if only for his 70's adult film moustache:lol:

Just now, tellboy said:

Oh ok,one of those two then:D.Must admit i wouldn't know what he looked like.Have to sign Castagna if only for his 70's adult film moustache:lol:

He's got a Ron Jeremy going on there  Tel :)

• Haha 1

Thought it'd be Picko because of the injury.

• Like 1