British Speedway Forum

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

They seem to think on the SGB podcast that he won't be starting the season in the Champ with anyone. Crazy! 

That's a home weighted average for you unfortunately.

Has to be some way to incentivise clubs to sign him rather than some of the non British second strings that have got places, a young promising Brit shouldn't be starting the season without a second division team spot.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bagpuss said:

That's a home weighted average for you unfortunately.

Has to be some way to incentivise clubs to sign him rather than some of the non British second strings that have got places, a young promising Brit shouldn't be starting the season without a second division team spot.

Yes, I did think about that the other day. Most of the average is from Leicester and they are not even in the league. So chances are it will go down not up to start with anyway. Be interesting to know what his away average was.

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Yes, I did think about that the other day. Most of the average is from Leicester and they are not even in the league. So chances are it will go down not up to start with anyway. Be interesting to know what his away average was.

4.10 from 9 matches. (4.67 if you include BP)

W   2nd 3rd  4th  R  Ex

5 11 12 5 1 1
5 8 12 14 2 1
Edited by Gambo
H/A Stats added
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Feel sorry for him, I think he is a good rider who could be very good with the right management, certainly has a lot of potential. I hope he does well for Leicester this season, he certainly rides his home track very well and if he doesn't have a CL place now I am sure he will get one later in the season. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

Kerr  as well ? ……according to the speedway star.

yeah but Jenkins is a Bears asset - I don't get that one - I guess ££

18 hours ago, Trackrat said:

If this is found not to be accurate should be banned.

Nothing to say then Trackrat 

So which team permutation is Danny boy going for a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,I,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u,v,w,x,y or z:rofl:

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, lewy said:

So which team permutation is Danny boy going for a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,I,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u,v,w,x,y or z:rofl:

Got to be his 2 favourite letters

V for Vidal

S for Sassoon 

9 minutes ago, HGould said:

V for Vidal

S for Sassoon 

Why don't you just stick to your Brummies page mind you not got a clue about what goes on there too.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SSL84 said:

Why don't you just stick to your Brummies page mind you not got a clue about what goes on there too.

Yes like the Poole fans keep to their own thread:rofl:

16 minutes ago, HGould said:

V for Vidal

S for Sassoon 

Matt is the former hairdresser not Danny :t:

19 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Yeah just goes to show you how clueless HGould is. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Arthur54 said:

Matt never has been a hairdresser. He owned a hair salon. That’s it. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Matt never has been a hairdresser. He owned a hair salon. That’s it. 

Beat me to it Steve

I got to admit I’m very intrigued what team Poole are going to have when you look at the lists of what’s left for a team of Poole’s stature If i was a fan I’d be a little bit worried I think a couple of young Aussies were nailed on apart from the cooks and if there both injured from what I’m led to believe I think Poole might be scratching around a bit I also think a lot of riders  who have signed for other clubs would have jumped at riding for Poole and I think there is the great thing about getting your business done early I to am wondering what plan the promotion of Poole are working on . Interesting times ahead I think and I’m sure every GENUINE Poole fan on hear must be slightly worried.

Edited by Mike0310