British Speedway Forum

11 minutes ago, Gazc said:

If he knows he has personal health issues then his post is in poor taste at best.

If on the other hand he had no idea then I am sure he will apologise.

Pretty sure he knows very well, it's the snideness of the posts which is the worst thing.

• Like 5

1. Benjamin Basso 8.52

2. Claus Vissing 5.00

3. Tom Brennan 6.70

4. Dillon Ruml 5.47

5. Hans Andersen 7.00

6. Marcin Nowak 5.00

7. 2.31

7 hours ago, TTT said:

1. Benjamin Basso 8.52

2. Claus Vissing 5.00

3. Tom Brennan 6.70

4. Dillon Ruml 5.47

5. Hans Andersen 7.00

6. Marcin Nowak 5.00

7. 2.31

Seen Claus Vissing name mentioned a few times by folk on this thread. How is his average so low?

9 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Pretty sure he knows very well, it's the snideness of the posts which is the worst thing.

All I said was he had problems off track as well!! I am very aware of his health issues which may or may not have been a contributory factor to what occurred in his personal life away from the track. What happened happened so I'm sorry if the comment came across as 'snide'! I was merely stating a fact.

As L-C said he always smiles at the less than welcoming greeting he gets from Poole fans. Glasgow fans (and one or two others) need to chill.:cheers:

• Like 1

So now we've had 3 posts about riders not signing and only one that has signed could we maybe get bit of good news Glasgow management please

43 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

Seen Claus Vissing name mentioned a few times by folk on this thread. How is his average so low?

Because the last season he rode he was #ish lol

14 hours ago, Endeavour said:

Who knows. 40 point limit a total joke. Diluting quality of racing.

It really depends what riders miss out. If the top 7 riders from last year dropped out the standard from top riders to bottom rider would be closer & racing should be better. If 14 middle order riders are dropped & 7 NL riders step up to replace them the racing would be more spread out!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TTT said:

1. Benjamin Basso 8.52

2. Claus Vissing 5.00

3. Tom Brennan 6.70

4. Dillon Ruml 5.47

5. Hans Andersen 7.00

6. Marcin Nowak 5.00

7. 2.31

Curious that you have Basso as 8.52. Has the away meeting at Plymouth been excluded from the calculation? 

9 minutes ago, Beirao said:

Curious that you have Basso as 8.52. Has the away meeting at Plymouth been excluded from the calculation? 

All this speculation regarding averages,why is it taking so long to confirm them.The season finished weeks ago.Somebody must know how they are going to be calculated.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Endeavour said:

Didn't try for Brum in 2022.

13 minutes ago, Beirao said:

I'm just using the averages on GBSpeedway website.

21 minutes ago, Beirao said:

Hans Anderson is a resounding no from me, his performances around Glasgow have been woeful 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Hans Anderson is a resounding no from me, his performances around Glasgow have been woeful 

Around the Championship bar Plymouth. A definite no.

8 minutes ago, MD said:

Around the Championship bar Plymouth. A definite no.

Well past his best,just looking after his average away from home.6-7 points is his usual.Earning a living though.

2 hours ago, Jaizer said:

So now we've had 3 posts about riders not signing and only one that has signed could we maybe get bit of good news Glasgow management please

Next signing will be announced on Wednesday, when Tigers plus members have a meeting with management to discuss recent AGM, video announcement will appear shortly afterwards

• Thanks 2