British Speedway Forum

41 minutes ago, screm said:

Birmingham are announcing their new No1 later tonight, if it isn't Chris Harris I cant see any other spaces open to him other than Glasgow.

33 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Or Poole

Or Redcar

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cinderfella said:

No thanks to Danny King or Lee Complin and being at No1 puts too much pressure on young Ben.

But hopefully by the end of season Ben and Tom will be fighting it out for the top spot with whoever starts at No1.

Riding at number five  is no different to riding at number one. You meet the same opponents and race in heat 13. It was moving out of the easier number four position that was Bens problem in the latter meetings this season. 

• Like 2

Birmingham sign Nick Morris, face it Glasgow fans you have an incoming Bomber.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well given Harris isn't going to Birmingham looks pretty nailed on he's signing for us. My feelings are the same as a lot of tigers fans n going to take a lot to get us back on side.

Given the other available options being riss and howarth then he's probably the best of the 3, but still not happy lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, screm said:

Birmingham sign Nick Morris, face it Glasgow fans you have an incoming Bomber.

:D:D

23 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Well given Harris isn't going to Birmingham looks pretty nailed on he's signing for us. My feelings are the same as a lot of tigers fans n going to take a lot to get us back on side.

Given the other available options being riss and howarth then he's probably the best of the 3, but still not happy lol

What did I tell you weeks ago haha 

7 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Harris vissing novak and complin to go.

Can’t believe they would want Complin.

13 minutes ago, Gating tart said:

What did I tell you weeks ago haha 

I can still hope we get dudek on an 8 lol. Until I see it in black n white there's hope 

6 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Can’t believe they would want Complin.

don’t think they do new rider incoming hopefully 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

I can still hope we get dudek on an 8 lol. Until I see it in black n white there's hope 

Your going to eat your words hahaha 

41 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

A lot maybe, but nowhere near the majority……….if he is indeed our no.1, most of us are going to be very happy. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ragdoll64 said:

A lot maybe, but nowhere near the majority……….if he is indeed our no.1, most of us are going to be very happy. 

Most I speak to are of same view as me tbh. But let's see, if his attitude and particularly his equipment are up to scratch he'll do fine. 

• Haha 1