British Speedway Forum
Bluenose

B S N Premiership Pass

11 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

If you watch 100 games of basketball a month you have too much time on your hands, how many do you actually watch?

If you watch one game of basketball per month you have too much time on your hands.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I will be more than happy to support this as well as the Championship package, BSN do a cracking job.

49 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

I pay £15 per month for a NBA pass. I get over 100 games per month. 

This is very poor value for money.

The NBA generated 6.4 BILLION dollars last year, so not exactly like for like..

Add to BSN a Discovery+ package for £60 per year, then you have speedway GPs together with world team/pairs PLUS British premiership for a total of circa £140 (less than £12 per month). That is not even the price of entry to 1 premier speedway meeting.

personally, I would prefer to watch MotoGP/2/3 then British premier speedway, so looking into 2023 package with BTSport…..now they joined up with Discovery. OR I will take Discovery+ for Speedway GP’s for a second year and just watch MotoGP/2/3 for the hour on ITv4 Monday evenings.

Edited by OveFundinFan

Great value from BSN, the only thing is adding the two passes is over £200 then discovery + then adding BT for the moto gps gets a bit pricey. il stick with the highlights for Moto GP altho it's not as good as live. I reckon I might give discovery+ another go but it's going stale with the same riders who all seem best mates rather than rivals. I'd rather support BSN, they seem genuine who really care about there customers and product

12 minutes ago, bruno said:

Great value from BSN, the only thing is adding the two passes is over £200 then discovery + then adding BT for the moto gps gets a bit pricey. il stick with the highlights for Moto GP altho it's not as good as live. I reckon I might give discovery+ another go but it's going stale with the same riders who all seem best mates rather than rivals. I'd rather support BSN, they seem genuine who really care about there customers and product

1 hour ago, OveFundinFan said:

Add to BSN a Discovery+ package for £60 per year, then you have speedway GPs together with world team/pairs PLUS British premiership for a total of circa £140 (less than £12 per month). That is not even the price of entry to 1 premier speedway meeting.

personally, I would prefer to watch MotoGP/2/3 then British premier speedway, so looking into 2023 package with BTSport…..now they joined up with Discovery. OR I will take Discovery+ for Speedway GP’s for a second year and just watch MotoGP/2/3 for the hour on ITv4 Monday evenings.

If you already have BT Sport you can get discovery+ Entertainment & Sport free Discovery+ on BT Sport

Good value for money.

I'll be signing up.

19 minutes ago, Noodles said:

If you already have BT Sport you can get discovery+ Entertainment & Sport free Discovery+ on BT Sport

I just took out the monthly BT sport package season before last, il have a gander tho as they seem to have joined together for next season. Thanks for that tho

Thought this wasn't possible before as the TV deal didn''t allow it? Wonder if Eurosport decided to show less meetings so agreed to this?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Noodles said:

My 2 year contract with BT expires Jan24 and I won’t be extending/renewing. Possibly going to Plusnet (part of BT group) and BT Sport will be available, but I don’t yet know at what cost.

I have had a bit of a change of heart at the moment.It's still a very good deal,especially for those that don't attend too much now.But i was just thinking what if most of those matches shown are when i am actually attending a match.I know you can watch them later but i do like watching it live.Hopefully they will publish the fixtures they will show when the list has been compiled and then i will either get the season pass or on a match by match basis depending on how many i can see live.

On 12/15/2022 at 4:31 PM, bruno said:

I'd rather support BSN, they seem genuine who really care about there customers and product

That’s how I see it. Made by speedway folk for speedway folk, it’s got a family feel to it.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Can this be watched on your TV or just a phone or i pad.

Yeah just find BSN on your web browser and away you go.

Just now, kevin bass said:

Yeah just find BSN on your web browser and away you go.

Cheers. I'm up for that then. I'm a bit of a cave man lol. Great value.