British Speedway Forum
Weeyin

Glasgow v Edinburgh , Easter Sunday

Hopefully a huge Glasgow win...

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Realistically only cookie, Pickering and to a lesser extent Thomson should be competitive today. If Harris is going to start proving the doubters wrong (chief among them being me!) Then he's going to have to beat cook and Pickering today. 

53-37 shouldn't be an unrealistic expectation imo

Don’t know…..one or two others can be spoilers at times…..

49 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

Race two was five laps!

That happened at Poole on Good Friday as well! Are the start marshalls daydreaming atm :D

Well I'm man enough to say brilliant from bomber in 13 and 15 when pressure was on. Long way to getting back in my good books ha.

Looks like 5 HLs and 2 reserves at home, think need to take Tom away from no.5. good last ride from Lee think once gets bit more dialled in will be a decent reserve. 

Monarchs a 3 man team as predicted

Certainly take a good Team to beat them at Ashfield.I personally don’t think they have a big home advantage as most riders seem to be able to get round it Ok.Hard to figure away though,Vissing will be the key man IMO.Good to see Cook in good form.Reserves at most Teams seem to be problem and will decide a lot of matches.

20 hours ago, JanAndersen said:

Is this being streamed?

Good meeting that really enjoyed it and Edinburgh played there part in making it a good meeting.

Pickering = Class on a bike 

We looked strong and will get stronger Claus settled back in as if he had never been away.

Ben should have waited until Cookie took his helmet off before punching him would have made more off an impact.

3 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Good meeting that really enjoyed it and Edinburgh played there part in making it a good meeting.

Pickering = Class on a bike 

We looked strong and will get stronger Claus settled back in as if he had never been away.

Ben should have waited until Cookie took his helmet off before punching him would have made more off an impact.

Followed on speedwayupdates as I’m away this weekend. Sounded like we were hanging in there until that ht10 incident but too heavily reliant on the top two. Was Cook’s move a bit naughty?

What occurred here then...

1 minute ago, Blupanther said:

What occurred here then...

That's embarrassing. Grow up honestly 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

That's embarrassing. Grow up honestly 

Agree.could  be repercussions with these kind of comments.

• Like 1