His first trip to Monmore will open his eyes to British tracks for sure, 

Agree.

2 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Well Artem lasted longer than Nicki Pedersen 

He already has!

18 minutes ago, Robinh88 said:

I shouldn't bite but..

Only 9.52

And a former world champion so yeah not as naturally gifted, you doylum!

Showed nothing before his World Championship win, whereas Emil had been at the top for years

4 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

His first trip to Monmore will open his eyes to British tracks for sure, 

No problem for his fellow Russian, Mr Sayfutdinov. :D

4 minutes ago, Chris116 said:

He will probably think both Monmore and Foxhall are training tracks for juniors on 150cc machines! Then take him to Mildenhall and watch his expression.

Or Plymouth!

Has anyone checked all the Lynn fans are okay? 

For the sake of the league, I hope that this is a freak result, don't need Stars to be that bad, or Tigers to be that good !

16 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Id be a touch concerned if I was a Lynn fan having an Estate Agent who might be the owner of the club next season throwing peoples money at riders and not grasping the crowd level situation , 

His money. Early days... How did he know what the crowd would be? If you compare him to MT a CJ.   Well talk is so cheap in MT's eyes. And CJ, well i thing he has shown himself to be a hairy one at best.... Hunt

Edited by Bald Bloke

4 minutes ago, iainb said:

Showed nothing before his World Championship win, whereas Emil had been at the top for years

Nothing? Is that right... I bow to your knowledge on this one.

Btw not knocking Emil he is a top rider.

9 minutes ago, iainb said:

Wouldn’t say nothing,but agree  hardly in the same League as Emil over the last 10 years.

Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 1

On 5/31/2023 at 8:01 AM, tellboy said:

Matching the riders up I can still only see a Sheffield win.If Bellego isn't there it makes them even stronger away from home as he is worse than what KK was away.

None the less there is a feel good factor at Lynn I'm sure with the signing of Laguta and I can't wait for the match.It's probably the biggest signing in Lynn's history,alongside Henka imo and let's hope Lynn get the support that's deserved for this.

Don't forget Lynn also had Tony Rickardsson, Nicki Pedersen and Jason Crump. All World Champions in the past.

1 minute ago, Robinh88 said:

Nothing? Is that right... I bow to your knowledge on this one.

Btw not knocking Emil he is a top rider.

I'm not knocking Laguta, all I'm saying is he's been out for over a year and doesn't strike me as a naturally talented rider and he wouldn't be the first rider that wasn't that naturally gifted to become World Champion... look at Nicki Pedersen!

It's still very early days in Laguta's comeback but quality will always out 

I thought Laguta did well on debut - im sure he’s never ridden a track like KL before that I mean the track surface- KL track used to be a fantastic race track now it’s just gate and go as others have said it’s mainly down to the material used for stock cars so got no chance of proper shale being used .

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Haza said:

I thought Laguta did well on debut - im sure he’s never ridden a track like KL before that I mean the track surface- 

Was never going to live up to the hype and the inevitable comparison to Emil... but a solid debut!

• Like 1

Just now, iainb said:

Was never going to live up to the hype and the inevitable comparison to Emil... but a solid debut!

Laguta will improve, but not sure the rest of the team will.

• Like 4

Just now, iainb said:

Yes a solid debut I agree - he’d learn a lot from tonight and that should help him in the next meeting 

• Like 1