British Speedway Forum
crescent girl

BERWICK v OXFORD (Championship) Saturday 17th - 7pm

11 minutes ago, DSC67 said:

What about his other heats , were he looked about as slow as the wee red tractor? 

Maybe that wee red tractor just looks slow.!!

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Maybe that wee red tractor just looks slow.!!

Not as slow as Jorgensen though.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Normski said:

another month before a Bandits home fixture ridiculous 

Agreed 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Are Berwick streaming the rest of the meetings this season.Someone had said they were trialling it for 3 meetings don’t know if this is true or false.?

Think it's for the rest of the season not sure though.

Seems like Berwick drew the short straw with the fixtures. Unless Saturdays are difficult to get riders available when it is a popular night abroad. 

7 hours ago, BackstaightBandit said:

Really unfortunate to fall just short last night against a much fancied Oxford team. TJ supremely unlucky with mechanical gremlins in a race where he superbly passed both Jenkins and Heeps. On the plus side it looked like a fantastic crowd and there was some excellent racing and I’m sure the lads will be desperate to make amends on Wednesday night at Birmingham. It’s all still firmly within our grasp and I think if we rally behind the team and promotion then anything is possible.

Aye :)

4 minutes ago, lucifer sam said:

Is it just me, or is there a mistake in the referee's official scorechart on Saturday?

It's here: Berwick 17.06.23 Scorecard / BERWICK (Championship) / Downloads - Speedway Control Bureau (scbgb.co.uk)

I had Scott Nicholls down as third in Heat 15 - I didn't even think it was close as to which Oxford rider was third in Heat 15. Does anyone else agree?

I agree, but hey I was only standing next to you.

58 minutes ago, lucifer sam said:

Is it just me, or is there a mistake in the referee's official scorechart on Saturday?

It's here: Berwick 17.06.23 Scorecard / BERWICK (Championship) / Downloads - Speedway Control Bureau (scbgb.co.uk)

I had Scott Nicholls down as third in Heat 15 - I didn't even think it was close as to which Oxford rider was third in Heat 15. Does anyone else agree?

Masters has on his fb page that he was last in his last race

2023-06-19.jpg

12 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Seems like Berwick drew the short straw with the fixtures. Unless Saturdays are difficult to get riders available when it is a popular night abroad. 

Then 6 weeks in a row with a home match. Maybe the plan was to be busy heading into the play-offs?

14 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Then 6 weeks in a row with a home match. Maybe the plan was to be busy heading into the play-offs?

And to think the 2 home and 2 away fixture list was agreed until the very end of the promoters meeting 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lucifer sam said:

Nicholls was 3rd

2 hours ago, lucifer sam said:

Definitely Scotty

59 minutes ago, Paulco said:

And to think the 2 home and 2 away fixture list was agreed until the very end of the promoters meeting 

Glad there's 1 home fixture the way the Bandits are riding lol

• Like 1