British Speedway Forum

Hopefully the Scorpions Riders engines have better reliability then the Buses do :rofl:

24 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Hopefully the Scorpions Riders engines have better reliability then the Buses do :rofl:

Riders will have 500cc Diesel engines.:rofl:

14 hours ago, Fozzie4388 said:

I.m sure Lamberts will!!!;)

On 2/29/2024 at 6:52 PM, scunny1 said:

So  hoodies bought at back end of the season are now redundant. Suppose it will be like football kits and new version (or two) every season! Attis spend much greater amount on sponsorship of SUFC though.

You can still wear the hoodies. Certainly don't understand footie fans who buy new kits every season.

• Like 1

On 2/29/2024 at 6:52 PM, scunny1 said:

So  hoodies bought  at back end of the season are now redundant. Suppose it will be like football kits and new version (or two) every season!  Attis spend much greater amount on sponsorship of SUFC though.

The hoodies will still keep you warm.

Anyone know if Scorpions TV will be streaming the meeting against the Comets on Friday?

Hope so.i will be buying the stream if there is one with not been able to make it with work commitments.

As the first match is this Friday, do Scunthorpe intend to put this year's admission price on the website before then?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Marksman said:

Anyone know if Scorpions TV will be streaming the meeting against the Comets on Friday?

Answered my own question, they've updated the schedule with the 2024 fixtures streamed, good news.

https://tv.scunthorpe-speedway.com/

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Marksman said:

Answered my own question, they've updated the schedule with the 2024 fixtures streamed, good news.

https://tv.scunthorpe-speedway.com/

Had a look at this,   for info the associated text says that it is not supported by smart TV's just computers and mobiles.

3 hours ago, SteelShoe said:

Had a look at this,   for info the associated text says that it is not supported by smart TV's just computers and mobiles.

roll on friday when i will be able to watch the stream on my 1980s computer and old school tv . happy days as long as the internet dont fail .

Regarding the live stream, is it stream only or is there commentary as well ??

6 hours ago, SteelShoe said:

Yeah it'll most likely work on most TV's or Fire stick through the Internet app, just isn't supported.

So if you did have any issues, they would wash their hands of it and say to use a computer/mobile instead

48 minutes ago, Neila said:

Regarding the live stream, is it stream only or is there commentary as well ??

I believe that the guy who posts on this thread does commentary on it? Will probably be a 2 camera set up or something.