Plymouth Gladiators 2024

1 hour ago, Chef1 said:

Who do you think it might be??

Let's wait and see

He got released 2 weeks ago I believe 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Chef1 said:

Who do you think it might be??

Someone who has become free and will cause about 50 pages of discussion on here.

9 hours ago, lewy said:

He got released 2 weeks ago I believe 

That’s a bit of a stretch to consider him

Sorry couldn’t resist m8. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I am a massive fan of Plymouth... But if Garrity did go anywhere near this team (or any other) then I'd refuse to visit ever again, and I assume I wouldn't be the only one... I guess the posts above are false though (or so I hope)

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

I am a massive fan of Plymouth... But if Garrity did go anywhere near this team (or any other) then I'd refuse to visit ever again, and I assume I wouldn't be the only one... I guess the posts above are false though (or so I hope)

We all make mistakes in life, some worse than others, he's served his time ,everyone deserves a second chance surely? He ride it like he stole it for sure.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, lewy said:

We all make mistakes in life, some worse than others, he's served his time ,everyone deserves a second chance surely? He ride it like he stole it for sure.

Not even his 'mistake' he's just a little rat and he needs to stay the hell away from the sport... Would other riders really feel safe on the track with him...

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, lewy said:

He robbed a disabled man then stole from an elderly lady at knifepoint, Deserves a second chance? 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

He robbed a disabled man then stole from an elderly lady at knifepoint, Deserves a second chance? 

Didn't he also steal one of Joe Screen's bikes when he was younger?

1 hour ago, Diamonds85 said:

Not even his 'mistake' he's just a little rat and he needs to stay the hell away from the sport... Would other riders really feel safe on the track with him...

38 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I wouldn't disagree but in the eyes of the law he has served his sentence, anyway I wouldn`t be wasting to much time on this as I can`t see any team going anywhere near Garrity.

• Like 2

Out of practice, unreliable and a PR nightmare. I can't see how even the most forgiving of souls would be considering him as an option.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DJC said:

Didn't he also steal one of Joe Screen's bikes when he was younger?

Didnt know that. Havent heard that one.

55 minutes ago, screm said:

I wouldn't disagree but in the eyes of the law he has served his sentence, anyway I wouldn`t be wasting to much time on this as I can`t see any team going anywhere near Garrity.

Has he served his sentence? He was jailed for 7 years.

11 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Didnt know that. Havent heard that one.

Might not have been Screeny and my memory isn't great but there's something in my mind about him stealing a bike from someone