British Speedway Forum
Midget

Workington 2024

1 hour ago, lewy said:

Maybe she should have a 10 metre head start when riding for workington,?

Think Celina will do ok at worky, from what I've seen live and on video,  she seems to like the bigger tracks, but not to sure about some of the away tracks, Edinburgh and Plymouth 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Neila said:

Think Celina is riding in a separate ladies section of the Ben fund meeting, along with the young kids section 

Good idea; get some competive laps in at Worky in front of a crowd, before the serious league stuff starts....

7 hours ago, Neila said:

Think Celina will do ok at worky, from what I've seen live and on video,  she seems to like the bigger tracks, but not to sure about some of the away tracks, Edinburgh and Plymouth 

I wish her well I'm sure she'll be OK.

As the website says the septet will be at press and practice maybe the last rider will be announced on the day.

42 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

As the website says the septet will be at press and practice maybe the last rider will be announced on the day.

Was a good suggestion/idea made on a Facebook post about press and practice day, that the 7th rider could be unveiled after riding round by taking his crash helmet off like the masked singer TV show  take it off take it off and the 7th rider is ----------‐------ Steve lawson B)

• Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Neila said:

Was a good suggestion/idea made on a Facebook post about press and practice day, that the 7th rider could be unveiled after riding round by taking his crash helmet off like the masked singer TV show  take it off take it off and the 7th rider is ----------‐------ Steve lawson B)

I like that idea...

Could do the same with guests...

Now, I get the "surprise" will invariably be Bomber, but on an odd occasion it would be someone else...:D

• Haha 1

be interesting to see who turns up for p&p will there be 6

or 7 

or more than 7 ??

or even only 5 

1 hour ago, scaramanga said:

be interesting to see who turns up for p&p will there be 6

or 7 

or more than 7 ??

or even only 5 

Will be a bit like the big launch for the Premiership in a couple of weeks time. All team members from the 7 teams invited should be 49 riders involved,  wonder jow many will actually turn up ?

2 hours ago, Neila said:

Will be a bit like the big launch for the Premiership in a couple of weeks time. All team members from the 7 teams invited should be 49 riders involved,  wonder jow many will actually turn up ?

At least 45, maybe more.  This is a big push by Big Phil! 

Video on comets Facebook page off young aussie Tate tskinsk (or something like that) looks impressive on the outside lines

On 3/3/2024 at 10:28 AM, mikebv said:

I like that idea...

Could do the same with guests...

Now, I get the "surprise" will invariably be Bomber, but on an odd occasion it would be someone else...:D

I think it would have to be r/r.

11 hours ago, Neila said:

Video on comets Facebook page off young aussie Tate tskinsk (or something like that) looks impressive on the outside lines

Bet he’ll be pleased that a fan is making no effort with his name whatsoever, I can’t tell if you’re mocking it or not, as you’re no where near. It’s Zischke.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Bet he’ll be pleased that a fan is making no effort with his name whatsoever, I can’t tell if you’re mocking it or not, as you’re no where near. It’s Zischke.

Lack of time to look up spelling

What about Jack Thomas?

2 hours ago, Matt Davis said:

What about Jack Thomas?

Retired