British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Davis

Oxford Spires 2024

On 11/29/2023 at 4:34 PM, SpeedwayFan91 said:

How? :o

No consistency. All of them blow hot and cold. 60 pts one week, 25 the next. 

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

The silver machine nickname and bike covers went with him, was obviously an image he liked. 

Also the previous promoter wouldn't allow him to use the Cheetahs name.

On 11/29/2023 at 5:35 PM, noaksey said:

Looks reasonably solid to me depending on what Magic might produce. I'd say its a Wolves type team, contends for the play offs but won't win them 

Looks pretty decent to me, love to see Magic back, a very exciting rider to have in the team.

I'd imagine this will be an ignima of a side, when they're off the boil could be shocking. If they all click though, will be quality 

• Like 1

Interesting team that. Thought they might have gone with Atkins.

It is going to be so weird having Masters, Jenkins, Harris, Wright and Kerr racing against us, though. 

Edited by Bojangles

Such a difficult team to judge, full of riders who can go and score well on any away track, If they want to do well they cannot carry anyone. Tungate and Janowski the key riders for me, if they have good seasons they will win the league 

1 hour ago, Bojangles said:

Interesting team that. Thought they might have gone with Atkins.

It is going to be so weird having Masters, Jenkins, Harris, Wright and Kerr racing against us, though. 

This is a very good team, play offs a certainty. Janowski will be fantastic.

• Like 1

Dark Horses imo.

Using real GSA's the team actually comes to 40.30 therefore it should be very competitive (Janowski must have been re-assessed)

Very decent team, can see the reserve berth being a bit of hot potato with a different rider every month where that riders average sky rockets.  Can see all but Janowski potentially spending time there - it worked for the Panthers when they won the league in 2021.  I'm not a big Janowski fan, but it's good to have him back in UK league racing.

• Like 2