British Speedway Forum
Col

Brummies 2024...

Blimey... no comments for 2 days ? Lol

Announcement next week about final signings, apparently? 

1 hour ago, GiveusaB said:

Blimey... no comments for 2 days

3 days if you don't include posts by people bemoaning the fact that they can't pat each other on the back on here anymore.

• Haha 1

the signings are ok, one will be more inconsistent than the other i think but they are both incredibly capable riders

I'm hoping Vaculik but I'm not sure at all... Always rated him highly and he often seems to be forgotten about. He's ridden in this country before too if I'm not mistaken so kinda knows what he's getting himself in to. If he's the number 1 it'll be decent. I'm guessing with the inconsistent comment above me that the other may be one of the Pawlickis?

1. Martin Vaculik

2. Zach Cook

3. Steve Worrall

4. Tom Brennan

5. Piotr Pawlicki

6. Wiktor Lampart

7. Leon Flint

If it is something like this, and that's meant to be the weakest team in the league roll on March!! The league hasn't looked stronger in years imo

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Diamonds85 said:

I'm hoping Vaculik but I'm not sure at all... Always rated him highly and he often seems to be forgotten about. He's ridden in this country before too if I'm not mistaken so kinda knows what he's getting himself in to. If he's the number 1 it'll be decent. I'm guessing with the inconsistent comment above me that the other may be one of the Pawlickis?

1. Martin Vaculik

2. Zach Cook

3. Steve Worrall

4. Tom Brennan

5. Piotr Pawlicki

6. Wiktor Lampart

7. Leon Flint

If it is something like this, and that's meant to be the weakest team in the league roll on March!! The league hasn't looked stronger in years imo

I'd say on the evidence of the last couple of SGP seasons that on his day, and increasingly so, that VACULIK far from being "decent" would be the best rider in GB Speedway IF he was signed by any Team.

Better, faster and more consistent than any of the Aussies, Russians or Poles who are already signed in the UK.

I can't see it being him though, bloody well hope i'm wrong though!

• Haha 2

Better than the Twitches top two?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, uk_martin said:

3 days if you don't include posts by people bemoaning the fact that they can't pat each other on the back on here anymore.

It's otherwise known as the back slappers ball, but at least it has given you something else to comment on other than the One Stop Parking situ, now where is that darned emoji when i need it ? rofl.

8 hours ago, stevehone said:

the signings are ok, one will be more inconsistent than the other i think but they are both incredibly capable riders

P. Pawlicki and Milik?????

16 hours ago, stevehone said:

Who are you talking about? I haven’t seen any more signings announced yet. 

On 1/13/2024 at 1:43 AM, stevehone said:

Why make posts like that? “Ohhh I know more than you do…..”

either name them or don’t say anything.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2024 at 2:05 AM, Diamonds85 said:

1. Martin Vaculik

2. Zach Cook

3. Steve Worrall

4. Tom Brennan

5. Piotr Pawlicki

6. Wiktor Lampart

7. Leon Flint

The last comments you make sum up Birmingham's team imo. They are all decent enough signings, but as the league is now stronger, they look the weakest team.

But not as bad as many suggest imo