British Speedway Forum
Paulco

Berwick v Glasgow , BSN thingy , 6/4/24 @7pm

13 hours ago, Hodgy said:

Thanks for confirming my post. If you had left it after your first two lines it would have been a decent post. The last line was hypocritical and stupidest  - more stupid. You totally contradicted yourself. Not so brilliant. Have a great evening. 

No input to your post, but I love your dog. He/she’s a cracker.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TheWellBehavedWorrall said:

No input to your post, but I love your dog. He/she’s a cracker.

Wasn’t supposed to be. Just commenting on what I thought was a contradicting post. Not the end of the World. 

Thank you, he’s a babe magnet. Lol..

Edited by Hodgy
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Hodgy said:

Wasn’t supposed to be. Just commenting on what I thought was a contradicting post. Not the end of the World. 

Thanks you, he’s a babe magnet. Lol..

Sorry, I meant I didn’t have an input; I just wanted to say ”nice dog”. :lol:

• Haha 1

On 4/8/2024 at 9:53 AM, Gazc said:

Medication for an abscess in his mouth apparently, 

If that's the case then the test can be analysed to show the ingredients of whatever he took. These tests are pretty much fool proof these days. Even a simple breath test can be used in a court of law.

5 hours ago, Nickinho said:

If that's the case then the test can be analysed to show the ingredients of whatever he took. These tests are pretty much fool proof these days. Even a simple breath test can be used in a court of law.

Only posting what she said.

• Like 1

Anyone know when the results from the B sample test will be known?

Again I have 0 from the horses mouth and it's just from checking google but these lab tests should be 4 days?? So I don't know where the 10 days turn around time is coming from.

Posted (edited)

SCB STATEMENT: BERWICK V GLASGOW

FRIDAY, APRIL 12, 2024

Following the Anti – Doping tests that took place at Berwick Speedway on Saturday 6th April 2024 the SCB have received the Laboratory Test Result for Glasgow Rider Lee Complin.

Mr Complin test result shows a positive reading for a banned substance therefore breaching SCB Regulation –

017.2 Breach of Rules

k) An Anti – Doping Offence that is the occurrence of the anti – doping rule violation – in the presence of a prohibited substance or its metabolites or markers in the body.

Due to this Breach Mr Complin SCB Registration has been suspended with immediate effect for a period of 30 days as of the 12th April 2024 pending a SCB Disciplinary Court Hearing.

Mr Complin Championship Club Glasgow have been informed that they will be entitled to a facility for a period of 28 days from the 1st date the facility is taken as per SCB Regulation 010.5 p)

https://britishspeedway.co.uk/miscellaneous/scb-statement-berwick-v-glasgow-2/

Edited by Panther1997

19 hours ago, Cast1rn said:

Again I have 0 from the horses mouth and it's just from checking google but these lab tests should be 4 days?? So I don't know where the 10 days turn around time is coming from.

As Complin has been suspended for 30days in doesn’t really matter.He might get the result quicker though.

Posted (edited)

Aspirin Naproxen Ibuprofen Diclofenic Acetaminophen are about  the only ones without opioids some are prescribed meds some over the counter there mainly anti inflammatory  and not many will kill the pain of  a crash into a air fence 

Edited by mac101

1 minute ago, mac101 said:

Aspirin Naproxen Ibuprofen Diclofenic Acetaminophen are about  the only ones without opioids some are prescribed meds some over the counter there mainly anti inflammatory  and not many will kill the pain of  a crash into a air fence 

Only thing I can think off that would numb the pain crashing into an air fence would be a bottle of Grouse.

Im guessing you would get banned.for being pi$$ed right enough.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Edited by Jaizer
Wrong thread

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Jaizer said:

How's the weather track side? Few showers around in the centre of town

Cloudy windy but track perfect could do with a little water but waiting to see what happens next hour or so 

Edited by mac101
  • Thanks 1

They've not named the substance found, I thought they did in the past (Worrall) or was that only after the court hearing?