-
Topics
-
Posts
-
If Poole want to prepare their track slick, that’s up to them, same with Oxford and Northampton to name three, the racing might not be up to much but it’s not dangerous track because it’s slick. It just means the racing tends to not be very good if your a neutral, but as fans we have a choice to buy these streams or not, I decided after after break to give the British promoters another chance and buy the BSN package for both leagues this season, more fool me, I won’t be doing it again. 15 clubs in all and only four maybe five tracks I feel confident will produce a decent level of entertainment,
-
Mayfield? Cookie has a point that Spedeworth and Richard Coleman already have a working relationship because of Foxhall. We also know Coleman wants an eight team league, and has taken it upon himself to negotiate a TV deal for the league so we know he’s actively involved all round.
-
By Marky_Mark · Posted
Just what I said on Wednesday, there is a consortium willing to run in the premiership next season, lots of positive conversations held. A different consortium from the one you were involved with that want to run national league. I got shot down in flames last year for saying Northampton was going to happen so I’ll not say too much out of respect to those involved but watch this space
-
-
Who's Online (See full list)
- Marky_Mark
- mike baker
- Daniel Smith
- Chadster
- Mick6161
- MD
- edmon
- marko
- minteduk
- lewy
- bree34
- DavidHaddleton
- Biffa
- foreverblue
- M.D
- CUFC_Brummie
- blackngold
- SCB
- CTD26
- RoundTheBoards
- Fozzie4388
- Sir Sidney
- BackInTheDHSS
- MANSE
- RS50
- ASpeedwayfan
- Dornier
- lucifer sam
- Bojangles
- Fortythirtyeight
- Binman
- screm
- Garry1603
- Bunters
- Qelegend