-
Topics
-
Posts
-
By TheScotsman · Posted
So the blueprint would resolve the points I made earlier? e.g. - Guest riders everywhere - seriously? - Last minute match cancellations - seriously? - Match presentation - seriously? - Fixture planning (!!) - seriously? - Track preparation - seriously? - etc -
This made me think we’re coming up to a year since our happiest hour for many a year, quickly followed by our darkest when we headed in to the winter not knowing whether we even had our club to support anymore. This time around, we go in to the dark winter months knowing we’re in very safe hands, WILL be coming to tapes next March, having our track upgraded, a GP to look forward to, and the promise of a much more competitive team in 27. Been a whirlwind 12 months and a huge rollercoaster of emotions, but bring on 27.
-
By THE DEAN MACHINE · Posted
I’d also like to see them implement a rule which British riders have to put their British club first over any other league or even FIM meetings and it’s up to the ACU/SCB to make sure Poland, Denmark Sweden and the FIM understand this rule, when Poland realise how important British riders are to their leagues and we are serious about it they will show respect and honour, at the moment we are a joke of an organisation and who is going to respect that ? -
By Fozzie4388 · Posted
I think they've done some work on Gate 4, I haven't been across the Humber for around 2 years now but when I did go. The guy off Gate 4 especially early on in the meeting usually to about Heat 7 whoever they were would win off gate 4 it used to be a massive advantage.
-
-
Who's Online (See full list)