British Speedway Forum

• Topics

• Regarding Kurtz it wouldn’t surprise me to see him miss a large chunk of the rest of the season. 
        yes Dan I’m riding through the pain barrier. 

• A really tedious watch but well done scorpions 
    • Just a shout and probably not possible with his other commitments but I’d give a shout to keep king and Ellis and just bring in scotty instead of hoping a GP star can handle our tracks. Scotty knows what it is to be in a Ipswich team which is together, he is an Ipswich lad. He gives his all like doyley, I think good around the other younger guys. I’d be happy with that and just see how we do this season without doyley. I’d rather that than watch lambert come in after his moaning about our track live on TV. 
      Vaculik or Thompson may possibly be available after announcement in Poland that Ekstraliga are suspending all riders who didn’t participate in the Gorzów vs Grudziądz meeting (both ride for stal) for minimum a month. And fining them £10,000 each. 
    • I believe heat 13 was stopped because Ben Barker was deemed to have moved at the tapes although Ben Cooks flip obviously attracted the attention.
    • The one point that everyone seems to be missing with the bin Starke, bin Worral,bin flint is who do you bring in? I think without consulting my notepad we have 1.4 ish under the team building average to spare. If you get rid of Starke you have 4.7 to play with, that means you can only bring in a rider who hasn't set foot in any professional league (including polish under 21's) to get an assessed 4 points average. There are no British riders that aren't currently riding with an average that fits. Replacing Ace would result in the exact same scenario. Any premier League rider will hit us with a 1.5x increase on his average, with the majority riding in Poland it'll be difficult to get one that can ride on a Friday night? Could they coax Ben Basso back since Lodz and kings Lynn aren't really going anywhere? The reality is there isn't a great deal of choice.
    • Why would they need a Visa  They're coming here to play one match. If every footballer needed a Visa to play a match in another country. There wouldn't be any International matches. Also if a football team sign a player who needs a Visa. The big teams have plenty of resources to make sure it's not a long winded operation. Also most transfers in football have gone through a lengthy process before they're announced
  • Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy