foreverblue
Members-
Posts
16,654 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
25
Everything posted by foreverblue
-
To be honest I thought he was not a good signing and only came to us based on one meeting he had at Poole. I feel sorry for him though, injuries like this can take a long time, just amazes me how many riders ride with rib injuries which do not sound awful but they are very painful.
-
So you think they bribe other promoters to vote for what they want. How anti Poole do you need to be to think that!
-
He was good for Poole last time he was here but he is a lot older now, dont think he is worth the risk
-
Workington obviously!!
-
Northampton vs Ipswich June 29th
foreverblue replied to Aries's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
I would not have Batch in any team but I appreciate he has been good for Workington. -
Northampton vs Ipswich June 29th
foreverblue replied to Aries's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
They could have done with Batch scoring earlier in the meeting! -
I think our promotion would probably have done what Oxford have done although there are far more pubs within walking distance of Poole stadium than Oxford which could be a factor in their decision.
-
Well they could invite people to the track early so they could watch the game prior to the meeting.
-
Hope its a good meeting, I expect Zach to turn up for a change, he hasn't scored many for Poole lately.
-
So Craig Cook can ride in a memorial meeting but not for his team!
-
Well done to Berwick on a great all round team performance, they were much better than us and seemed to want it more, we were a little unlucky home and away with refereeing decisions going against us but overall we had no answers to a very good Berwick team. Good luck to them and hope they win the cup.
-
I don't think any rider resigns, not normally their choice.
-
I agree but with advice from Lawson with set up, he will be ok after a race and perform like we know he can, he was unlucky to get excluded on Wednesday but as he will get an extra ride from R/ R he will need to be at his best. Lawson missing at home was a massive miss with Harris performing so poorly and then disappointingly on fire for BV at Ipswich.