3.51 for the last rider by my calculations if have both Lamberts as rumoured.
I still think another young British rider is the way I would go, just a shame Greenwood chose Somerset over us.
To be fair ROYNON wasn't too bad at no 2 last year and in 2015 he will be starting at the same time so shouldn't be at a disadvantage as he was this year.
I can certainly see him improving on his starting average, just need Blackbird to sign now and we will have 2 of the best young British talents at the moment.
Cough Blackbird 6.30
We gave Dilger 3 months last year and he was complete pants from start to finish.
A young British rider from the NL is definitely the way to go.
Morley, Perry, Phillips, Halsey etc
If they are truly considering DILGER on the basis they haven't got much left to fill the last spot then surely a young Brit from the NL is the one to go for.
I suggested years ago that the BSPA issues GSA with calculated averages (on an agreed conversion 0.6, 0.4 or whatever) that shows a riders average not only for the league he was riding in but a conversion for another league if eligible to ride in it.
That way everyone would know exactly where they were and averages wouldn't be the minefield it currently is
I cannot really disagree with any of the above and we have had ST pretty much since 1992, they do need to offer an incentive though and this years is a bit thin bearing in mind it's less matches than 2014 and £50 dearer.
They also need to take into account the fact that a lot of couples both have ST but don't need 2 programmes and only one car park pass.