-
Posts
13,923 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
57
Everything posted by screm
-
Redcar V Berwick 11/6/15
screm replied to allthegearbutnaeidea's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
As I posted yesterday if Berwick have any play off ambitions then a full points away win is a must tonight. -
IMO the same four from Kings Lynn deserve their chance again tonight, apart from Lambert`s tape touching they did all that was asked of them. No disrespect to Kyle Howarth, but I do see what he could do that King or Lambert couldn't.
-
Redcar V Berwick 11/6/15
screm replied to allthegearbutnaeidea's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
If Berwick are looking for anything like a play off place, then a win at Redcar must be achieved. -
Lambert is a talent, no doubt about that, which makes the decision not to seed him through to this years British Final all the more crazy.
-
Plymouth V Berwick 12/6/15
screm replied to crescent girl's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Good old BSPA approval. -
If they really want, and has already been posted, there is nothing stopping both Manzares and King getting to Ipswich`s fixture at Peterborough, time will tell.
-
Redcar V Berwick 11/6/15
screm replied to allthegearbutnaeidea's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
So your suggesting Barker`s inclusion would've seen Team GB through the other night, I think not. -
Sorry if was meant to read hod it and dod it yesterday, this tablet thingy I am posting with has this corrective, predicted text on.
-
As you say there is quite a few videos of Berrington on social media, including my favourite Berrington memory.
-
Agree with, whilst Berrington was good in its day Berwick Speedway needs needs to be in Berwick upon Tweed if it has a long term future.
-
The road there meant that some teams were beaten before they got there, in truth they probably wondered where they were going. Also I think that the late Roger Goodiepatchie deserves a mention when we are discussing Berrington.
-
Konopka is an asset though, that will probably be the deciding factor.
-
Aye it was good while it lasted, that was until hold it and doddle started with their daftness.
-
Last night, I thought this thread might go down, the lets discuss memories of Berrington Lough, sadly it looks the whole thing was started as a I know more than you venture, sad really.
-
Obviously going to be a new rider, maybe a rider who has never ridden over here previously.
-
The assistance from, and affect on, Berwick Speedway during that era from Ian Graham should never be forgotten nor underestimated.