Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Tai Woffinden Testimonial


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, YeOldPitGate said:

Ha ha love it hows the track holding up is the racing decent ?

Wasn't great tbh, not much passing but interesting enough due to the spread of points.  Morris a deserved winner, rode steadily all night.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On Socials good to see that the fans turned out in good numbers for Woffinden's Testimonial. Whatever you think of Tai , he is a modern day speedway superstar and 3x World Champion - wish him well in his next chapter !! 🤘

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

BSN generally worked ok for me, a couple of interviews were garbled but not too bad. I must say Mitchell Davey does a good job as co commentator.

As for the actual meeting, by far the best i've seen Northampton track, smooth consistent track.

The racing was what you'd expect, no big risks taken, everyone came through unscathed, which is what you want to see this time of year.

 

 

 

Edited by mogmacrash
Link to comment
Share on other sites

BSN was complete and utter pants for me last night, freezing and cutting out regularly during the whole presentation, I lost it finally just as the riders were selecting gates for the final, I never got it back.

The track looked lovely and smooth but provided nothing in the way of racing with riders strung out and little if any passing after a start which gave the yellow gate a ridiculous advantage that trackstaff were unable to rectify.

Northampton as a racing circuit is dreadful that’s four meetings I have watched this year and the racing has been poor all year.

The only plus last night was a good crowd for Tai, the fans however deserved better.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was there last night great weather big crowd and a amazingly run  slick meeting they got on with it minimal delays Tai will have had a great  pay day but let’s be honest the racing was pants follow the leader gate one a total grave yard it’s the second time I’ve been there this season and I certainly won’t be rushing back in 2027 but as I say it was all about Tai. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy