CTD26 Posted Friday at 07:16 AM Report Share Posted Friday at 07:16 AM Can take Klindt off your wish list, he’s signed for częstochowa in Poland 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CTD26 Posted Friday at 07:17 AM Report Share Posted Friday at 07:17 AM (edited) 14 hours ago, geoff100 said: In todays star tate says he has enjoyed his time at workington nothing decided yet for 2027,does that sound like a goodbye? Yeah I’ve heard he’s off to pastures new. It’s a massive shame if he is and it’ll sting if and when it’s confirmed. Edited Friday at 07:18 AM by CTD26 . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Woke23 Posted Friday at 10:02 AM Author Report Share Posted Friday at 10:02 AM 2 hours ago, CTD26 said: Can take Klindt off your wish list, he’s signed for częstochowa in Poland Why? It's a wish list and that's all it's ever been. In reality, he was never coming due to numerous factors, such as cost, which we've already stated. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Woke23 Posted Friday at 10:05 AM Author Report Share Posted Friday at 10:05 AM 2 hours ago, CTD26 said: Yeah I’ve heard he’s off to pastures new. It’s a massive shame if he is and it’ll sting if and when it’s confirmed. Rumours have been circulating for months about Tates departure with Glasgow being the destination Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AndiCapp Posted Friday at 03:33 PM Report Share Posted Friday at 03:33 PM 5 hours ago, Woke23 said: Rumours have been circulating for months about Tates departure with Glasgow being the destination Next door more like Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Neila Posted Friday at 05:19 PM Report Share Posted Friday at 05:19 PM (edited) 1 hour ago, AndiCapp said: Next door more like Is tonights meeting a test ride for or against his new team 😜 Edited Friday at 05:20 PM by Neila Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TigerIain Posted Friday at 07:02 PM Report Share Posted Friday at 07:02 PM 1 hour ago, Neila said: Is tonights meeting a test ride for or against his new team 😜 Don't think either would sign him on his outing so far! In his defence the track is soaking wet, and it seems to be raining as well, but Zischke seems to be really struggling tonight Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Neila Posted Friday at 08:56 PM Report Share Posted Friday at 08:56 PM 1 hour ago, TigerIain said: Don't think either would sign him on his outing so far! In his defence the track is soaking wet, and it seems to be raining as well, but Zischke seems to be really struggling tonight Saving himself for belle Vue 😄 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bomber75 Posted yesterday at 09:05 AM Report Share Posted yesterday at 09:05 AM I feel a loyalty to the riders we have but I do wonder if its time for a big shake up. Sometimes it feels a bit samey, not a good description but you get my drift Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CTD26 Posted yesterday at 01:38 PM Report Share Posted yesterday at 01:38 PM (edited) 4 hours ago, Bomber75 said: I feel a loyalty to the riders we have but I do wonder if its time for a big shake up. Sometimes it feels a bit samey, not a good description but you get my drift Nah you’ve put it perfectly I feel the same. Complacency because management just say try your best. You’re not going to win F all with that attitude. Edited yesterday at 01:39 PM by CTD26 . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Woke23 Posted yesterday at 02:28 PM Author Report Share Posted yesterday at 02:28 PM Just seen Cookie is flying over to Australia to take part in Sedgemans testimonial. I'm really unsure if he's retiring or not and I don't think he knows himself! I was told by a very good source that after being dropped mid season, he wanted to try get a place next year and was hoping the British Final would be the answer. We all know how that ended when he pulled out on the day. The guy needs to sort himself out. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fromafar Posted yesterday at 05:30 PM Report Share Posted yesterday at 05:30 PM 3 hours ago, Woke23 said: Just seen Cookie is flying over to Australia to take part in Sedgemans testimonial. I'm really unsure if he's retiring or not and I don't think he knows himself! I was told by a very good source that after being dropped mid season, he wanted to try get a place next year and was hoping the British Final would be the answer. We all know how that ended when he pulled out on the day. The guy needs to sort himself out. We’ve heard it all before🤔👎 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Youhave2minutes Posted yesterday at 05:47 PM Report Share Posted yesterday at 05:47 PM 3 hours ago, Woke23 said: Just seen Cookie is flying over to Australia to take part in Sedgemans testimonial. I'm really unsure if he's retiring or not and I don't think he knows himself! I was told by a very good source that after being dropped mid season, he wanted to try get a place next year and was hoping the British Final would be the answer. We all know how that ended when he pulled out on the day. The guy needs to sort himself out. Don’t know his arse from his elbow Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
szkocjasid Posted 6 hours ago Report Share Posted 6 hours ago 21 hours ago, Woke23 said: Just seen Cookie is flying over to Australia to take part in Sedgemans testimonial. I'm really unsure if he's retiring or not and I don't think he knows himself! I was told by a very good source that after being dropped mid season, he wanted to try get a place next year and was hoping the British Final would be the answer. We all know how that ended when he pulled out on the day. The guy needs to sort himself out. For me this season was his last chance. Can't see anyone taking a risk again. If he enjoys riding a motorbike, can do motocross, flat track, Nora racing. But if he's not well enough to be available every match, league Speedway isn't for him. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fromafar Posted 5 hours ago Report Share Posted 5 hours ago 22 hours ago, Woke23 said: Just seen Cookie is flying over to Australia to take part in Sedgemans testimonial. I'm really unsure if he's retiring or not and I don't think he knows himself! I was told by a very good source that after being dropped mid season, he wanted to try get a place next year and was hoping the British Final would be the answer. We all know how that ended when he pulled out on the day. The guy needs to sort himself out. That where the rules need to change for guys like him ,if someone signs him and he decides to go AWOL like the last few seasons,there should NO guests or R/r it should be junior rider. He has his problems but he really should just pack it in. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SteveLyric2 Posted 1 hour ago Report Share Posted 1 hour ago On 10/10/2026 at 3:28 PM, Woke23 said: Just seen Cookie is flying over to Australia to take part in Sedgemans testimonial. I'm really unsure if he's retiring or not and I don't think he knows himself! I was told by a very good source that after being dropped mid season, he wanted to try get a place next year and was hoping the British Final would be the answer. We all know how that ended when he pulled out on the day. The guy needs to sort himself out. Maybe he's emigrating? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Neila Posted 25 minutes ago Report Share Posted 25 minutes ago Nice touch by the Comets management with a message on the electronic sign at the Ramsey brow junction at the end of the A66. Saying thank you to the fans and sponsors supporting the comets in 2026 😄🏁🔵⚪ 2 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.