Bluekevin Posted 16 hours ago Report Share Posted 16 hours ago 8 minutes ago, Bitza said: Well great I look forward to watching Friday nights great racing, unfortunately it'll be via BSN and not live. Hope you enjoy the racing, Kevin and Jan are going up. Come on the Pirates. A close safe meeting is what we want. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheWellBehavedWorrall Posted 16 hours ago Report Share Posted 16 hours ago 1 hour ago, scunny1 said: The EWR is a racers track with plenty of lines and loads of passing, Poole is not!ย ย I await the dirge from Poole supporters๐๐๐ The ERW is a mad track to watch racing.๐ I donโt know if itโs the same live, but watching on BSN, it doesnโt look like the riders ever go straight; itโs like a big circle. The starts are mad too. Itโs like the bikes pull the riders towards the first bend, with gates one or two inevitably hitting the front. Gate four has no chance. Is that just me? This isnโt a criticism; I enjoy meetings at Scunthorpe. Plenty of actions. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
lewy Posted 16 hours ago Report Share Posted 16 hours ago 5 hours ago, SteveLyric2 said: No (I could add something here but don't want to get Lewi going!) It would probably more lies anywayย ๐ Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
foreverblue Posted 1 hour ago Report Share Posted 1 hour ago 16 hours ago, scunny1 said: The EWR is a racers track with plenty of lines and loads of passing, Poole is not!ย ย I await the dirge from Poole supporters๐๐๐ You obviously did not see the meeting against Redcar. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.