Bluekevin Posted 20 hours ago Report Share Posted 20 hours ago 8 minutes ago, Bitza said: Well great I look forward to watching Friday nights great racing, unfortunately it'll be via BSN and not live. Hope you enjoy the racing, Kevin and Jan are going up. Come on the Pirates. A close safe meeting is what we want. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheWellBehavedWorrall Posted 20 hours ago Report Share Posted 20 hours ago 1 hour ago, scunny1 said: The EWR is a racers track with plenty of lines and loads of passing, Poole is not! I await the dirge from Poole supporters😁😁😁 The ERW is a mad track to watch racing.😂 I don’t know if it’s the same live, but watching on BSN, it doesn’t look like the riders ever go straight; it’s like a big circle. The starts are mad too. It’s like the bikes pull the riders towards the first bend, with gates one or two inevitably hitting the front. Gate four has no chance. Is that just me? This isn’t a criticism; I enjoy meetings at Scunthorpe. Plenty of actions. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
lewy Posted 19 hours ago Report Share Posted 19 hours ago 5 hours ago, SteveLyric2 said: No (I could add something here but don't want to get Lewi going!) It would probably more lies anyway 👍 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
foreverblue Posted 5 hours ago Report Share Posted 5 hours ago 16 hours ago, scunny1 said: The EWR is a racers track with plenty of lines and loads of passing, Poole is not! I await the dirge from Poole supporters😁😁😁 You obviously did not see the meeting against Redcar. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fozzie4388 Posted 1 hour ago Report Share Posted 1 hour ago 18 hours ago, TheWellBehavedWorrall said: The ERW is a mad track to watch racing.😂 I don’t know if it’s the same live, but watching on BSN, it doesn’t look like the riders ever go straight; it’s like a big circle. The starts are mad too. It’s like the bikes pull the riders towards the first bend, with gates one or two inevitably hitting the front. Gate four has no chance. Is that just me? This isn’t a criticism; I enjoy meetings at Scunthorpe. Plenty of actions. I think they've done some work on Gate 4, I haven't been across the Humber for around 2 years now but when I did go. The guy off Gate 4 especially early on in the meeting usually to about Heat 7 whoever they were would win off gate 4 it used to be a massive advantage. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.