TheWellBehavedWorrall Posted 1 hour ago Report Share Posted 1 hour ago FYI. 2 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LisaColette Posted 1 hour ago Report Share Posted 1 hour ago 1 minute ago, TheWellBehavedWorrall said: FYI. If you have to doctor the photo then you have lost the argument! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheWellBehavedWorrall Posted 1 hour ago Report Share Posted 1 hour ago Just now, LisaColette said: If you have to doctor the photo then you have lost the argument! Have you heard about @Steve Shovlar? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
piston197 Posted 1 hour ago Report Share Posted 1 hour ago 3 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said: Pinny You were good mates with SCB. I just knew him as someone on here I talked to and saw occassionally at meetings. When he went to Prison I was as shocked as everyone else. On his release I messaged him to hope he would sort his life out and put it all behind him. Nothing wrong with that. I believe in people turning their lives around for the better. Sounds like the "Andrew Mountbatten Windsor defence " to me, contact after the conviction and sentence ,because he was an "honourable person" Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
PhilTheAce Posted 1 hour ago Report Share Posted 1 hour ago 14 minutes ago, LisaColette said: If you have to doctor the photo then you have lost the argument! What. Like shovlars 2 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ragdoll64 Posted 58 minutes ago Report Share Posted 58 minutes ago 42 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said: So I am honest and upfront and you are still not happy? I thought long and hard about explaining but should have guessed it would be a pile on regardless. I’ve always detested your posts on here with your pompous, “I know better than everyone” and “Poole can do no wrong” attitude. After reading this though, I not only detest you but am now sickened by you despite your so called “honesty” of your lengthy involvement in the pornographic “industry” and subsequent convictions. I’m so happy to hear that you made enough money from that despicable method to provide you and your daughter with a good life. What about the people’s daughters from whom you benefited ??? Honestly, If I were in your shoes, I would be keeping a low profile instead of continually mouthing off on here like butter wouldn’t melt in your mouth. 3 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ruckerroo Posted 56 minutes ago Report Share Posted 56 minutes ago Fair play too scunny, i would wager about 1 in 100 would have given em a look in over 2 legs , great effort. 2 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bash Posted 37 minutes ago Report Share Posted 37 minutes ago 46 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said: Thanks Trackrat. On the line. Take your blinkers off you can't see any white line where his tyre is as he is inside it. Never have liked this rule, shouldn't have any wheels over the white line, not part of track IMO 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tinker Posted 18 minutes ago Report Share Posted 18 minutes ago As a neutral I thought last night's meeting was a great advert for speedway. Maybe not much in the way of passing but plenty of incidents, controversy etc. Isn't this what we all want? Provided lots of debate, talking points as this thread has clearly shown. Was actually rooting for Scunthorpe and I have to hold my hand up and admit I was one of those who thought they had no chance at the beginning of the season. So well done to them and a fab effort. Poole do what Poole do and all credit to them for that. Very professional outfit, large raucous crowd and riders seem to love being in their team. In reality, Scunthorpe were the losers but the winner in my view was definitely speedway. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
therefused Posted 15 minutes ago Report Share Posted 15 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, Tinker said: In reality, Scunthorpe were the losers but the winner in my view was definitely speedway. reading this thread unfortunately i dont think that is the case. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
skydog Posted 9 minutes ago Report Share Posted 9 minutes ago If his back wheel is ON the line and that makes it ok then the rule needs changing. Surely no wheels should cross the line? Didnt tracks used to be required to have a raised kerb? The rule should be that both wheels stay on the track. I have never seen anyone put their front wheel that far onto the grass. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.