Bojangles Posted 4 hours ago Report Share Posted 4 hours ago (edited) On 10/3/2026 at 3:19 PM, YeOldPitGate said: Any news on championship points limit Bojangles ? I don't know the actual points limit, but from what I've heard the Championship will be the same nine teams as 2026 - with the points limit already agreed upon. Not from a direct source though, so don't quote me! Edited 4 hours ago by Bojangles 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
YeOldPitGate Posted 1 hour ago Report Share Posted 1 hour ago Assuming no change in the championship, anyone any thoughts on where an extra 1-2 teams might come from ? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Marky_Mark Posted 26 minutes ago Report Share Posted 26 minutes ago 4 hours ago, Bojangles said: I don't know the actual points limit, but from what I've heard the Championship will be the same nine teams as 2026 - with the points limit already agreed upon. Not from a direct source though, so don't quote me! I’ve heard that too, same 9 teams in the championship. (Providing Plymouth raise their funds for a new air fence) With regards to new teams, there are still some aspiring to run Eastbourne in the top league next season Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.