British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn V Poole 27/4/16 7.30pm (skysports)

Spot on but dont tell that to the usual suspects as Kyle Newman is a future World Champion dont you know!!

Bates will love the Lynn circuit i would imagine so unless he scores 2 or 3 then Newmans absence wont matter.

Plus Poole have Pedersen in for Watt so that negates any effect that Bates may have.

As usual getting their excuses in early

No Poole fan has called Newman a future world champion. Where do you get this stuff from?

No Poole fan has called Newman a future world champion. Where do you get this stuff from?

Cloud Cuckoo Land, lisa. Just the usual anti Poole drivel.

Just a couple of posts back he was on about Newman not doing well away from home yet his scores prove otherwise. He was trying to say the inclusion of Bjarne over Watt negates what Bates will score, yet he completely misses the point.

Watt no longer rides for us so comparing Watt and Newman with Bjarne and Bates is meaningless. What should be compared is what Bjarne and Newman would have scored compared to Bjane and Bates.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

Just a couple of posts back he was on about Newman not doing well away from home yet his scores prove otherwise. He was trying to say the inclusion of Bjarne over Watt negates what Bates will score, yet he completely misses the point.

Watt no longer rides for us so comparing Watt and Newman with Bjarne and Bates is meaningless. What should be compared is what Bjarne and Newman would have scored compared to Bjane and Bates.

And i would back Nicholls to beat Schlein any day so that's an improvement.

I would liked to have come up for this but its just to risky to make such a long journey with the weather unsettled as it is.

At least if it does go ahead I can watch it on tv. The track got the best possible watering yesterday with the rain and that always helps produce good racing. Lets hope we dont get one of those very heavy showers I experienced yesterday in Gloucestershire.

One thing is guarenteed if it goes ahead. It will be the best meeting so far this season on Sky. It can't be as bad as the first meeting we saw. I think we are in for a thriller.

Make up your mind,first your not coming because you have to be in Exeter the following day,now your not coming because of the weather.

• Like 1

If anyone doesnt agree with you you throw your toys out the pram dont you!!

I have compared what Bjarne and Bates will score and it wont be to much difference to what Bjarne and Newman would score in MY OPINION!!!!

And no in my opinion Newman is only doing what he should be away from home. He is scoring 7 or 8 as he should but yes he had a good meeting at Coventry. In the premier for a heat leader away from home his scores have been poor

There's been hail and a bit of rain but drove past the stadium at 3pm and sun was shunning.Roads are dry and the Sky bloke was setting up his camera.So looks ok so far.

• Like 1

If He is scoring 7 or 8 as he should but yes he had a good meeting at Coventry. In the premier for a heat leader away from home his scores have been poor

Who cares what he is doing in the PL? It means nothing to Poole fans as long as he doesn't get injured. All that matters is what he does for Poole. And in that respect he has been excellent.

Who cares what he is doing in the PL? It means nothing to Poole fans as long as he doesn't get injured. All that matters is what he does for Poole. And in that respect he has been excellent.

I think it mattered to Poole fans how he did in the PL last season-as you managed to get him in the Elite league for 2016 on his inferior PL average ;)

• Like 1

So basically you have been proved completely wrong but still accuse Poole of cheating even though they have played in completely by the book!

Your blind hatred of Matt Ford makes your posts meaningless because they lack subjectiveness.

I may be wrong but I'm not sure if that's what you really mean. Are you, in fact, paying him a compliment?

And i would back Nicholls to beat Schlein any day so that's an improvement.

on current form, certainly can't argue with that. Poole still way to strong for us tonight to let that be of concern to the Pirates

Buster will certainly have his work cut out if they get the rain we have had in Wisbech the past 50 mins 3.5c as well..Although the sun has popped out now and very much brighter everywhere.

Anyone that pays £17 for tonight needs a doctor's appointment

• Like 1

popped in the Arena earlier as in town and although it was mighty wet they were working on the track and confident everything would be ok tonight

I am glad I don't have to watch this elite stuff every week with all the mess the draft is in are you allowed one old rider to train and help the top 5

Anyone that pays £17 for tonight needs a doctor's appointment

What a happy bunch the Lynn fans are, no wonder numbers are down. I mean , who'd want to stand next you you miserable lot ?

• Like 4