British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2022

22 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I wasn't convinced he would last a full month:D.I was too looking forward to seeing him,but we might not at all now,who knows.

Hopefully NKI can show us form of a few seasons ago,but imo his best days are definitely behind him.But in this league he should maintain his average at the very least.

Yep hope he can. Buster had the AFA a bit less grippy last season. That should help NKI if it stays the same this season.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

NKI to stand in for Killer.

Surely NKI's average is higher than Kildemand's.  NKI was 7.9 from memory, wasn't Kildemand's last British average nearer 6.5?  I'm sure he wasn't KL'S announced #1, whereas NKI surely would.  Hope it's not the case and Stars start the year with a competitive team, always enjoyed watching NKI but have barely seen him ride even on TV for a while  Kildemand was very poor when I saw him in Ekstraliga in 2020.

9 hours ago, Col said:

Surely NKI's average is higher than Kildemand's.  NKI was 7.9 from memory, wasn't Kildemand's last British average nearer 6.5?  I'm sure he wasn't KL'S announced #1, whereas NKI surely would.  Hope it's not the case and Stars start the year with a competitive team, always enjoyed watching NKI but have barely seen him ride even on TV for a while  Kildemand was very poor when I saw him in Ekstraliga in 2020.

Not a problem as long as the inclusion  of NKI keeps Lynn below the overall points limit.

NKI is 7.54

PK is 7.10

If Puk comes in at 1 that takes a bit of pressure off Pickering initially. 

I think Iversen will end up staying the full season & Kildemand replacing someone else. 

There's always rider's getting banged up at the start of the year. 

I have to say, Iversen's name on the teams sheet looks good, like a team that could seriously challenge that Sheffield team in 2022. 

Keep him fit, on form & he stays, title challenge IS ON

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Something that works in Iversen’s favour potentially is that in Poland he’s in a side that can only use two out of him, Kurtz and Lahti. Given the way things have gone for him in Poland the last couple of years it’s not a dead cert he will be riding every match so will be good for him to be riding regular in Britain and hopefully staying injury free.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daniel Smith said:

I think Iversen will end up staying the full season & Kildemand replacing someone else. 

There's always rider's getting banged up at the start of the year. 

I have to say, Iversen's name on the teams sheet looks good, like a team that could seriously challenge that Sheffield team in 2022. 

Keep him fit, on form & he stays, title challenge IS ON

tenor.gif

All going well with your post until the schoolboy error at the end.......

That's a picture of Ipswich fans at Compost Corner -_-:P

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

All going well with your post until the schoolboy error at the end.......

That's a picture of Ipswich fans at Compost Corner -_-:P

A nice big juicy win at the Foxhole on the 31st will set the season up nicely :wink::drink:

• Like 3

Theres me thinking the picture is actually Panthers fans after a 100% win rate against both East Anglian clubs on there way to the League title in 2021:D

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Theres me thinking the picture is actually Panthers fans after a 100% win rate against both East Anglian clubs on there way to the League title in 2021:D

Too many people....:D

• Haha 4

On 3/12/2022 at 8:46 AM, Daniel Smith said:

agree

• Like 1

On 3/12/2022 at 8:46 AM, Daniel Smith said:

Not according to Iversen,he will only be staying 6 weeks,but things can change very quickly as we know in speedway.This is a quote from Iversen from the BSPA website.

“I can do it now because Poland and Sweden haven’t started yet, but when they do then obviously my time at King’s Lynn will come to an end because of the rules in Poland about the number of leagues you’re allowed to race in.

Doesn't seem to be tickets available to buy online for Lewis's meeting or home fixtures in general. 

Bit of a backward step of you ask me, unless I'm just impatient... 

The ticket office on stars website still talks about 2021 tickets and nothing showing as available. Anyone would think we still lived in the dark ages and computers had never been invented in West Norfolk...

For anyone interested. The Stars press and practice day is this Thursday 24 th. Fans welcome from 7pm.

On 3/21/2022 at 7:30 PM, Bald Bloke said:

For anyone interested. The Stars press and practice day is this Thursday 24 th. Fans welcome from 7pm.

Obviously very little interest .