British Speedway Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Leon scored paid 10 from 4 rides which for your 3rd heat leader is more than acceptable. I agree he is still lacking speed but with our injury/suspension issues he is the least of our worries.
  3. Smith riding like he's been told there's a contract available, man of the match only out scored by Harris. Might be worth experimenting swapping Pearson and Starke at home, Pearson looking much more comfortable. Leon to me still not good enough, his 2 3rds were very nearly lasts and his 2 wins were heats he should be easily winning.
  4. Did he look good when he was riding? I know he lacked some serious confidence last year and never looked like passing anyone and didn't look comfortable on the bends.
  5. Ryehouseforever

Edinburgh V Berwick BSN Trophy 26th April

I thought Berwick despite engine failures and falls leading to two rider withdrawals recovered valiantly. They all gave it everything. Never threw it in. Rory was fantastic in Heat 15 . How he squeezed Pickering and Sedgmen was breath taking.
  6. Had bike issues in next 2 rides was winning both but pulled up both times on the 3rd lap
  7. Anyone got any info on the junior game after comets vs redcar? Seen Harry was riding and would like to see he done. I know he won the first.
  8. Do not think anybody was predicting a 12 point win this evening. Some superb racing especially with heat 12. Special mention to Jack Smith who has certainly improved as a rider and ended up scoring paid more than the other 3 reserves combined.
  9. Leon lacks speed into the third bend making him vulnerable coming off the fourth though much better tonight. Smith made it much more comfortable than expected especially when Pijper crashed out. Makes Wednesday very interesting though choice of guest for Ace will be crucial if he is out.
  10. 2ndbend

Ipswich v Sheffield April 25th

So as it hadn't stopped raining at 1815 why wait till 1845 ?
  11. Today
  12. Woofy £200 more Kubera £200 less
  13. The racing early on was processional but there were some cracking races later on, the races between Wright and Bachelor were superb (thought Wright won Heat 13 from my position). To suggest that this was some underhand tactic from Redcar is quite frankly laughable and makes you look a bit daft. Bears still having no luck with injuries, although Kings absence was slightly levelled out by Zischke withdrawing too (hope both are ok) but the team rallied and Bailey and Knudsen gave Wright excellent support. Special mention to Mulford who was much improved. Better signs for the team. For the Comets that’s the best I’ve seen Batchelor ride in a long time and Vissing had a couple of good rides but Cook faded after a good start and the rest were inconsistent. Makes the second leg interesting at least.
  14. lisa-colette

Gotta feel for Berwick, more injuries. Hope they are not out for too long. 5 withdrawals over the 3 meetings tonight
  15. Leon looked better tonight but still lacking speed his track craft more than anything got him through. Think we would have took 12 points before it started and some great racing again. Sets things up nicely for Wednesday. And take a bow Jack Smith absolutely superb.
  16. Wow didn't see that coming from smudge. Match winner and no mistake. Just a thought would gilkes and smith fit if worst case scenario needs to replace our reserves? Best wishes to ace hope not broken wrist as updates suggest. Strange decisions I thought from Oxford TM, hard to judge as wasn't there but not giving a 16 yo a ride for 6 heats when track would be very different seemed odd..as did replacing Killeen and not Atkins after the former had led bomber for 2.5 laps. How did Leon look? I know times mean little but heat win nearly 3 seconds slower than boughen the heat before seems drastic
  17. DazS

danyon hulme ht 15 ???
  18. Seriously? Oxford are short of a HL atm. Really??? The same JJ that has struggled a lot so far that Oxford fans want him replaced by Riss. That JJ?
  19. iainb

That was shaping up to be quite a close contest but Berwick kept pressing the self destruct button with countless engine failures, falls and exclusions. I quite like the look of the Edinburgh team as dark horses, best racing I've seen from Armadale in the last few years Ride of the night from Schlein in 15!
  20. Lebedevs stated that he wanted to do UK this year, and was surprised he didn’t get a call…. Can’t see him coming in on 8.0 average as he hasn’t been a GP regular for the last 2 years. A 7.0 average would fit lovely (this also applies to Huckenbeck, Wozniak, Kubera, Kvech). Whether any of these want to, or could be persuaded to do UK for the season is another question however.
  21. The Mulford pass on Craig Cook was good and also Batch with Wright in 13 and 15, were great races. A shame that King and Tate picked up injuries. Hopefully they won't be out for too long.
  22. stewmac

Polish and other Speedway videos 2024

Ekstraliga R3, Lublin v Toruń, 24.04.2024: https://vk.com/video-53550004_456241678 Wrocław v Grudziądz: https://vk.com/video-53550004_456241677
  23. Think you're gonna have to take that back!
  24. There's a trend.... You got battered at Berwick and have been beaten at Redcar... And they're snooze fests?
  25. Reality bites, Workington can't afford just one of their 1-5 having an off day when they're carrying the reserves, need at least three race wins from them all every meeting to have a chance
  26. Yes, it is actually correctly pronounced "Lands-hood"
  27. Wow 2 passes in a whole meeting, absolutely mind blowing speedway. Berwick tactics from Redcar tonight
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy