British Speedway Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Always does. Nothing flash,loud or brash. Just gets on with it. One of the reasons I like him.
  3. Islander15

Leicester NL 2019

I remembered this rumour so went back over the rulebook but can’t see it written down. Swindon have announced that he’s been accepted into their declaration and the whole 3 league thing seems to have been brushed under the carpet!
  4. Islander15

Averages

If they have an NL average from last season (eg Bowtell) then they would be signed on that.
  5. Never encountered a poor view at Cardiff, that’s usually in the cheap seats (apart from a Polish flag - he’s probably still wondering what happened to it ). £30 max tickets and you can see all - why pay more?
  6. Fords wanted out for 2 seasons, and no race suits since. Less he spends the better at this stage, the more ££ for him..
  7. I understand what your saying,but you have to remember the we earn on average 2.5 times more than the Polish.If they didn't have it at these sort of prices the stadium would only be 25% full.
  8. Mr Blobby

Edinburgh v Glasgow Friday 24th May

We always try prepare a grippy track so there goes that theory. anyway the meeting, expected result, hope everyone who fell is okay. Felt Sarjeants move was a bit too firm imo. Good to see Ricky back in the points. Sedgmen attempt at trying to pass coles was embarrassing looks scared anytime someone comes near him. Lawson also shouldn’t be getting beat by either reserves at home. couple of changes needed imo before the season is finished before it’s even started.
  9. Only paid £24 for a brilliant seat in Warsaw middle of 1st/2nd bend 6 rows from front, paid £55 for bend 2 in Cardiff last year, I know which gp I'm going to next year !!
  10. Terrace Grumbler

Newcastle 2019

On the strength of tonight at Redcar, from.a Diamonds perspective I wouldn't be interested in Jedd List at all, and I wouldn't fall over myself to sign Josh MacDonald. Granted MacDonald looked in a different league to List but not competitive with Max Clegg. I don't know what Bukhave"s average is (just like others on here, possibly!) but he was head and shoulders above the Australians and looks as though he might be a proper rider.
  11. Terrace Grumbler

Julie Lewis Memorial @ Redcar 24/5/19

I thought that this was a very enjoyable meeting - a very well thought out format and some top class racing to match. The Redcar promotion should take a bow!
  12. SharpenRake

Well done to all the Tigers riders including Connor Coles. For two away meetings running the tracks have been described as either tricky or grippy. Have teams been trying to psych us out. If so its not worked. Looking forward to Ashfield tomorrow and a fast fair track.
  13. Today
  14. Previously immaculately turned out Poole team look a bunch of scruffs without team race suits
  15. No surprises. Felt like Glasgow dominated but the score was kept quite close throughout. Did not see any potential heat advantages for the monarchs to peg back. Great to see Cookie fly around the Dale again always a pleasure even when against us. Hope Segy and Luke OK after their falls (and james too) and Andersson repair bill not to hefty. A very average looking team we look at the moment with too many passengers. Time for changes? Not sure who there is to bring in. Good to see a decent traveling support always seems to be a few more when they can smell a win.
  16. McDonald looked pretty good - couple of excellent rides. List was disappointing, maybe trying a bit too hard. Wright in an absolute class of his own again - difficult to see who can beat him next Friday in the semi-final. Massively impressed by Ayres yet again, and Bukhave was excellent in the individual part but faded.
  17. Endeavour

Not normally one for pressing the panic button but think time to change one possibly two riders. Good to see Ricky looking bit more like his old self
  18. I couldn't make it due to work.. how did McDonald do ? I've seen list on a couple of occasions this season & not impressed !!
  19. allthegearbutnaeidea

Eagles v bandits 25 may

Comfortable home win, although I said that twice last week with Berwick and we took Sheffield to heat 15 both meetings
  20. Paddy The Rebel

Peterborough vs Poole 23/05/19 Premiership

Get a life you idiot!!
  21. He certainly used the same ploy at Romford. I can still remember the pain i felt getting filled in by his back wheel at Brooklands. That low concrete wall offered very little protection for those of us silly enough to stand near it.
  22. M.D

Eagles v bandits 25 may

Fair point MD, its going to take Eastbourne a while to build again and the loss of Tom is a massive blow. I don't think we are a bad side, slightly unbalanced but the club is trying to move forward on and off the track so time will tell if we will get it right long term...
  23. StevePark

Newcastle 2019

In the Pairs event he scored 1+1
  24. Dandelion

Newcastle 2019

2016 was 3 years ago... A lot can change in 3 years
  25. JanAndersen

Predicted a Glasgow win but nice to see Ricky get in about the points.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy