British Speedway Forum
Odds On

Lewis Bridger Fine?

Bridger being a waste of talent etc etc is irrelevant to this thread, I just cannot believe he is being fined £150.

I'm no Lewis Bridger admirer or family friend but the SCB really does need to look at itself.

Edited by Odds On

So Woffinden will be getting fined for being one on Saturday night then , ? Naaahhh no need to bother , his ex fans and the result more than put him in his place ,,

So if someone attacked your family and your wife and your unborn child you wouldnt respond?

While I agree with him, I have a huge deal of sympathy with him etc etc. I'm not sure the image he has picked for his go fund me page is exactly going to endear the SCB to him :D

Also weird how he cant say the sport is run by monkeys but Middlo can get away with all sorts over the years! But he was only slagging off the fans

This post sums you up completely.

Said British Speedway is run by a bunch of monkeys.

Facts hurt so they've given him a £150 fine :rolleyes:

I believe a 'bunch of monkeys' have just issued Lewis with a £300 fine for 'deformation of character'...😁😁 Edited by mikebv
  • Like 2

what's he said? I can't see it as he blocked me from his twitter some years ago as he couldn't handle the truth

So Woffinden will be getting fined for being one on Saturday night then , ? Naaahhh no need to bother , his ex fans and the result more than put him in his place ,,

Woffinden is not an SCB registered rider, so the SCB have no power to fine him, just as they'd have no power to fine me, you or any other spectator for being a nobhead on social media.

Bridger is an SCB registered rider, and when he applied for his licence and permit there are reminders on there about the misuse of social media.

If one of my employees went slagging off my company on social media (the company that pays his wages) I would be taking disciplinary action too. The SCB don't clamp down enough on this sort of thing, so well done to them here.

• Like 3

I believe a 'bunch of monkeys' have just issued Lewis with a £300 fine for 'deformation of character'...

deleted

Edited by Midland Red

I suppose the motto for Lewis should be, don't bite the hands that feed you - until you have retired.

Which he has several times ;)

Now that made me smile rr. :rofl: :rofl:

Just looked on Woffinden's twitter and I can't see anything inappropriate.

All the best

Rob

probably removed it , I would have ,

I believe a 'bunch of monkeys' have just issued Lewis with a £300 fine for 'deformation of character'...

have they ? new legal precedent set then .

Lewis Bridger fine?Not for a number of years,i would say........

• Like 1

Just looked on Woffinden's twitter and I can't see anything inappropriate.

All the best

Rob

Lewis BridgerVerified account @lewisbridger259 Jun 12

Lewis Bridger Retweeted Steven Worrall 5️⃣ 6️⃣

What a joke no Richard Lawson either British speedway is a joke run by monkeys circumstances change with my change of equipment etc gd luck

Richie Worrall

said on a interview recently that British Speedway is run by clowns.