British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tellboy

King's Lynn V Rye House 19/07/17

I'm no Batchelor fan but to be fair he did take a heavy knock to his wrist on Monday so this time it might be genuine.

What is unacceptable is fans finding out from sources other than the club.

Wouldn't it be great if Kai or the club put out a simple tweet or update via facebook.... I really can not understand what the problem is and why everything seems to be such a big secret?

Now there's a statement JC, so In the interest of transparency, why have things between you and Buster broken so badly that you are no longer involved at Saddlebow ? There were so many rumours doing the rounds its difficult to know what to believe.

Batchelor appeared to be injured again in heat 15 when guesting for Swindon last Monday so perhaps this time he really has a genuine excuse not to ride.

Edited by hammer1969

The Huckenbeck situation is interesting because as far as I can see there are no other matches on tonight that he can be riding in.

and will we get an answer from the club ? More likely to find the reason elsewhere than KL Speedway

Now there's a statement JC, so In the interest of transparency, why have things between you and Buster broken so badly that you are no longer involved at Saddlebow ? There were so many rumours doing the rounds its difficult to know what to believe.

Nice try Semion, not sure that has anything to do with transperency when clearly that is a personal issue and Batchelor not riding is a public one :)

• Like 1

• God Loves a trier :D. I thought it was Huckenbeck that people were wondering about. The lad is doing well to ride Speedway and be 10th in the F1 series. :D

Could Batch be Poole bound in place of Kasprzak as Poole only have a week I think before Kasprzak's average drops ?.

Two words, first beings with F... :D

Meeting off

That`s a real shame for 2 reasons

1 we won`t find out why Huckenbeck wasn`t riding

2 We might have to wait some time before we hear what Buster had to say in his column- anyone know anybody at the printers ;)

Edited by racers and royals

Kai is still suffering from the Crash in the sec. What a joke calling it off. Be more riders than fans at Meetings soon

There was a big big storm here that lasted about an hour.Started at 5am till about 6am.Very heavy rainfall.But was sunny and the roads were dry by 9am.

Not surprised at the rain off though.I doubt the track would drain fast enough.And Buster wouldn't want to risk a dodgy track again,plus half a team.

To re lay the track might of been an option imho.

Edited by Bald Bloke

So we've had a "wind off" & now a b0llocks rain off.

Joke of a club. No wonder the fans are up in arms.

What a fine example the chairman is setting.

Edited by Chris
  • Like 4