British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Belle Vue vs Kings Lynn Playoff Semi 1st Leg 24/09/18

If Lynn don’t come away with a win or as close as Poole got to Somerset last week they don’t deserve to be in the final. A massive open goal for them and they really should be thinking tonight will be job done to make next week a formality.

Good luck to both teams. Hope BV do enough to make next week interesting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

If Lynn don’t come away with a win or as close as Poole got to Somerset last week they don’t deserve to be in the final. A massive open goal for them and they really should be thinking tonight will be job done to make next week a formality.

757x468_1510572666_Man,-fishing,-sport,-rod,-boat,-Fishing-Republic.jpg

14 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

The bookies have BV favourites tonight.

How many points do you think Lynn needs tonight to make it a formality Steve?

Edited by Bald Bloke

18 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

The bookies have BV favourites tonight.

How many points do you think Lynn needs tonight to make it a formality Steve?

If Poole were riding at BV tonight with no Cook and Bewley I would be extremely confident of winning or keeping it extremely close.

I hope BV go through to the final for 2 reasons. They are weaker than they should be, and it’s a much easier journey to BV than Lynn, should Poole do enough next Monday night to go through to the final.

:D 

The two teams who deserve to reach the final are the two teams who score the most points on aggregate in their semis. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

If Poole were riding at BV tonight with no Cook and Bewley I would be extremely confident of winning or keeping it extremely close.

I hope BV go through to the final for 2 reasons. They are weaker than they should be, and it’s a much easier journey to BV than Lynn, should Poole do enough next Monday night to go through to the final.

43 to make it a formality:rofl:. Not for me.I would want to win by 8 to say it was a formality.. BV are more than capable of scoring more than 43 at Lynn..

Look at there last visit to Lynn, with a poor reserve and Tungate having what must be his worst night of his season...… Have a look and tell me how Lynn scoring 43 tonight makes the return at Lynn formality ?

I think the rods out again Steve;)

Kings Lynn Stars = 49

1. Robert Lambert - 0, 1', 3, 1', 2' = 7+3
2. Erik Riss - 2, 2, 3, 1 = 8
3. Ty Proctor - 3, 0, 2, 2 = 7
4. Thomas Jorgensen - 2', 2, 1', 3 = 8+2
5. Niels-Kristian Iversen - 2, 3, 1, 2, 3 = 11
6. Simon Lambert - 1, 0, 0 = 1
7. Michael Palm Toft - 3, 1', 1, 1', 1 = 7+2

Belle Vue Aces = 41

1. Craig Cook (W) - 3, 3, 2', 0, 0 = 8+1
2. Steve Worrall - 1, 1, 0 = 2
3. Dan Bewley - 1, 2, 2, 3 = 8
4. Rohan Tungate - R, 1', 0, 0 = 1+1
5. Max Fricke - 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 1 = 16
6. Mark Riss - 2, 0, 2, 0, 2 = 6
7. Damian Drozdz - FX, F, 0 = 0

Read more: http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/18141/belle-vue-premiership-08-2018#ixzz5S2iszQ1F

Edited by Bald Bloke

As long as Lynn keep the tie ‘alive’ at the end of the night, I’d take that.  If not then hey ho it’s what we do at Lynn.

Teams like Poole worry about meetings before they are under way.  What will be, will be.

Good luck to both teams tonight. Wanna see Lynn come through over 2 legs, but a part of my has a lot of sympathy for The Aces having lost a special talent in Bewley and now Cook who has found some form of late.

4 minutes ago, semion said:

As long as Lynn keep the tie ‘alive’ at the end of the night, I’d take that.  If not then hey ho it’s what we do at Lynn.

Teams like Poole worry about meetings before they are under way.  What will be, will be.

Good luck to both teams tonight. Wanna see Lynn come through over 2 legs, but a part of my has a lot of sympathy for The Aces having lost a special talent in Bewley and now Cook who has found some form of late.

Yep. If Lynn don't win this over the 2 legs, i'll be rooting for BV to win it. But Poole are favourites for me 

100%. Bald. No one should be looking beyond Poole to win the thing, but that’s been said many times before and they have failed to deliver.

Then again with it being Ford n Middlo’s last season who would begrudge then a final horray

8 minutes ago, semion said:

100%. Bald. No one should be looking beyond Poole to win the thing, but that’s been said many times before and they have failed to deliver.

Then again with it being Ford n Middlo’s last season who would begrudge then a final horray

GAVAN  :D

27 minutes ago, semion said:

If Kings Lynn don't make the final it will be the biggest choke of all time!

• Like 1