British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

Poole v Leicester v Poole play off final 21/22 October

8 minutes ago, iainb said:

Absolutely some of them do!

Yes, I'm sure if we can't get Saturday on some will bang on about how they should win as they (eventually) managed to get their leg on. 

Poole must be nailed on favourites if we can't get our track to dry out as they are used to gate and go at Wimborne Road after all.

45 minutes ago, Bojangles said:

Just let Leicester have a guest for Howarth and be done with it. It is what it is. Do Poole fans really want to win the title because Leicester had to use a NDL rider in place of him?

Yes is the answer to that. Desperate lot. 

47 minutes ago, paulboy said:

I'm not sure many neutral fans are very interested lol

literally no one cares... no one cares that Belle Vue won the main league let alone the Championship 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

literally no one cares... no one cares that Belle Vue won the main league let alone the Championship 

I care.

Once again the Poole trolls bully and denigrate opponents. 

Any gardener will understand soil. 

Shale on a chalk base running into a basically sand substructure will drain a lot quicker than a substructure of clay and hardcore. 

Thats why Poole drains more quickly than Leicester. Simple geological fact. 

You can't dry out clay by artificial means and the more you try to manipulate it, the worse it gets

1 hour ago, iainb said:

Can't he just get married on the centre green... like the couple did at Edinburgh a few years back (if my memory servers me)

Was it Michael Coles?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

You may not care but as you are in the minority of fans who say they don't care then it would appear there is quite a few that do care. 

• Like 1

If the track in Leicester can’t be sorted for Saturday, then the BSPA should step in and demand the meeting is run at Monmore or Birmingham. That way it’s not too far for the Leicester fans to travel. 

22 minutes ago, HGould said:

Once again the Poole trolls bully and denigrate opponents. 

Any gardener will understand soil. 

Shale on a chalk base running into a basically sand substructure will drain a lot quicker than a substructure of clay and hardcore. 

Thats why Poole drains more quickly than Leicester. Simple geological fact. 

You can't dry out clay by artificial means and the more you try to manipulate it, the worse it gets

You're forgetting the tides, when there's a high tide the Leicester track doesn't drain that well :rofl:

15 minutes ago, arnieg said:

Was it Michael Coles?

I though it was a couple of fans... can't really remember tbh

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

If the track in Leicester can’t be sorted for Saturday, then the BSPA should step in and demand the meeting is run at Monmore or Birmingham. That way it’s not too far for the Leicester fans to travel. 

Don't think that will happen but it's speedway so it could be in the run in the west indies for all we know

If the tie cannot be held by 31 October, because both Clubs have been unable to fulfil all fixtures it should revert to league tale

Champions are Leicester 

Runners Up are Glasgow. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Or just crown Leicester champions as we've been top of the league all year anyway so we've earnt it. I mean if it hadn't been waiting for Poole to get the first leg done we'd have been finished by now right? Maybe we should have insisted you ran your meeting elsewhere?

6 minutes ago, HGould said:

If the tie cannot be held by 31 October, because both Clubs have been unable to fulfil all fixtures it should revert to league tale

Champions are Leicester 

Runners Up are Glasgow. 

Ah yes the league tale, same rubbish different season.

• Like 1

Good news! The sun has got his hat on.

37 minutes ago, iainb said:

You're forgetting the tides, when there's a high tide the Leicester track doesn't drain that well :rofl:

I though it was a couple of fans... can't really remember tbh

It was Micheal Coles ,got married at Powderhall.

• Thanks 1