British Speedway Forum
westlakejawa

Jubilee championship league

6 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

So if Lawson sign's for Leicester and Poole, then what 

Would love to see what the powers would do in that situation……..makes me want it to happen……

What an absolute farce…….

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

So if Lawson sign's for Leicester and Poole, then what 

He can ride the home legs for both and can agree same guest to ride the away legs lol

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

It's still a nonsense Lisa, you must agree. It's nothing more than a preseason inter league challenge that used to happen few years ago.

I'm assuming Poole will be allowed to strengthen to the prem points limit based on their teams converted prem averages

I guess so but who knows! ;)

The simpler solution would be for both teams to track the seven they would have done had the final been raced. The simplest solution is just to forget aabout biut the whole thing!

• Like 1

This, and the events towards the end of the season, just show how bad things are.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ragdoll64 said:

Would love to see what the powers would do in that situation……..makes me want it to happen……

What an absolute farce…….

He would ride for Poole as he's a Poole asset. Of course depending on the 1-7s Poole may not need to strengthen?!:t::rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There's no reason for Glasgow not to be in this now... and it can be held at the neutral venue, Sheffield, as originally planned. Anything else, like others have said, is just an inter league friendly. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, iainb said:

There's no reason for Glasgow not to be in this now... and it can be held at the neutral venue, Sheffield, as originally planned. Anything else, like others have said, is just an inter league friendly. 

It was Glasgow's choice to withdraw so tough!! Plus I'm not sure Leicester would want to ride on a neutral track again?;)

It'll be a nice pre-season challenge to brush the cobwebs away before the 32 league fixtures kick in (Oops sorry that only applies to Poole!):t:

Edited by Skidder1

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

It was Glasgow's choice to withdraw so tough!! Plus I'm not sure Leicester would want to ride on a neutral track again?;)

It'll be a nice pre-season challenge to brush the cobwebs away before the 32 league fixtures kick in (Oops sorry that only applies to Poole!):t:

Hopefully you can get on with them next year so the playoffs can happen quicker, eh? :wink:

5 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

He would ride for Poole as he's a Poole asset. Of course depending on the 1-7s Poole may not need to strengthen?!:t::rofl:

So, he would be withholding his services from Leicester then and get a ban……..;)

13 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Glasgow. have never indicated that they wish to be reinstated so hardly tough.

• Like 1

Both teams have 7 riders each who will it seems be riding in the UK in 2023 so why not just run the 2 meetings next season with the same riders in each team that rode in the 2nd leg of the final .

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Like 1

Irrespective of the Clubs involved a complete and utter farce and more proof that none of the current sports top table are fit for purpose. 

Three Clubs qualified 

At least one of the three (the one without BSPL Director involved) at least had the balls and sense to say that they couldn't stage their Fixture. 

Ford and Bates now cobble together this shambolic joke and Godfrey and Louis are complicit in it. 

The sport is a laughing stock a FH complete joke. 

Edited by HGould
Spelling
  • Like 1