British Speedway Forum

Will Poole go for an available young British rider of which they're a few who would fit,or go for an overseas option?

Hope jack isn't going to be one held back by injuries never reaches his potential. Was a lovely kid in his spell in the stripes be a shame if he becomes a Mitch Davey/ Adam roynon. Most importantly hope he makes a full recovery from his injuries 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Is Rowe interested in doing UK though? 

He posted a pic of his bikes with the statement British bikes ready pretty quick after Jack posted about his injuries

8 minutes ago, weatherman said:

He posted a pic of his bikes with the statement British bikes ready pretty quick after Jack posted about his injuries

Well he is winning the poll on who should be the replacement that the Poole DJ is doing on twitter. Although not much between him, Kemp and Dan T.

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Well he is winning the poll on who should be the replacement that the Poole DJ is doing on twitter. Although not much between him, Kemp and Dan T.

Don’t think Kemp fits 

1 minute ago, Ryan555 said:

Don’t think Kemp fits 

Would have to double check but think it just does.

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Not put up by the club so soon though ?

6 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Not put up by the club so soon though ?

No, the DJ likes getting fans opinions on different things. It is on his personal twitter, so separate from the club.

• Like 1

Drew's average is too high i believe

13 minutes ago, stevehone said:

Drew's average is too high i believe

Poole have 5.21 to replace Thomas,kemps average with British reduction is 5.20.

• Like 3

I would go for Drew Kemp, with the proviso that he listens and responds to the senior riders in the team and acts with more maturity, rather than sulk when races go against him. He gas the ability ad we have all seen but did himself no favours at the tail end of last season. 

A fresh start and I feel confident he will bang in some good scores. Prefer him to Dan Thomson.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, lewy said:

Poole have 5.21 to replace Thomas,kemps average with British reduction is 5.20.

Yeah, thought it just fit 

It is a big shame for Jack, he has been so unlucky with injuries and we can only hope that he makes a full recovery, unfortunately his return to the saddle is unlikely to be this Coming season. 

3 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Is Rowe interested in doing UK though? 

He isn't answer, pains me to say it as I think he did himself no favours at the end of last season but I think Kemp maybe is the best option.