British Speedway Forum

11 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

Desperate to win the league or what ,it must be lovely to have a bottomless pit of money. Get Glasgow in the top league it would be fun to watch.

Really!! Marcin is a huge loss, we are not going to be strenghtened as any newbie will take time to settle and you could ask any Glasgow rider if they get paid over the odds, but they certainly don't 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

Desperate to win the league or what ,it must be lovely to have a bottomless pit of money. Get Glasgow in the top league it would be fun to watch.

We’re Plymouth not desperate at the start of the season.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Well said Mike0310

I see the senile one has got his tuppence worth in.

Thanks for your cultured input on the subject it has been noted and after careful consideration it has been deemed that no further input is required.

If you disagree with this you can reply too someone else as I personally find you predictably boring..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

I wonder if anyone turns 16 this week??

Can’t see us replacing a plus 5 point rider with a 2 point rider.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Well said Mike0310

Rumour has it that old Harry Redknapp gave Matt Ford double barrels when he was handing out wedges of cash to riders in brown envelopes to boost earnings whist claiming Poole didn't over pay. 

Harry was not happy someone nicking his signature move on his Manor. 

Seems Matt and Danny now dish out wedges in old hair nets. 

So where does Boughen fit into Glasgow’s line-up if the rumours are to be believed? Two changes coming on Monday, or has Boughen signed for someone else?

Edited by Bojangles

Just now, Bojangles said:

So where does Boughen fit into Glasgow’s line-up if the rumours are to be believed? Two changes coming on Monday, or has Boughen signed for someone else?

I don't think he does figure for this year at least. We don't change riders to mess around with averages normally. We are generally quite patient, and there's no one we want shot of. Lee has been better recently and he is a *very* popular rider with the fans.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Gazc said:

I see the senile one has got his tuppence worth in.

Thanks for your cultured input on the subject it has been noted and after careful consideration it has been deemed that no further input is required.

If you disagree with this you can reply too someone else as I personally find you predictably boring..

He doesn't engage his brain very often unfortunately mate. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bojangles said:

I'm not convinced he does, certainly not for Complin. Can't see us replacing Pijper either hes been more than decent in his first season.

3 minutes ago, Cerro said:

I'm not convinced he does, certainly not for Complin. Can't see us replacing Pijper either hes been more than decent in his first season.

Maybe we'll sign him and loan him out to an also ran... Edinburgh perhaps :D

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, eric i said:

Does the league have a cut off for making team changes were there is no injury?

End of this month or thereabouts.